PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Offense

akaDaveCJr
09-24-2002, 08:35 PM
What seems to be the problem with Giddings HIgh powered shotgun offense.

akaDaveCJr
09-24-2002, 08:37 PM
What does Odell coach?

I have not seen any games, but I have heard the Buffs have a problem in the blocking department.

Giddings was really good a year ago up front.

What happened?

GiddingsCB
09-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Keep this on the downlow, but i just happen to have some inside information that giddings was going to totally change their whole offensive game plan.

GiddingsCB
09-24-2002, 10:12 PM
Oh and what happened is that giddings lost it's entire line, including their backups, except for one.

mindy
09-24-2002, 10:20 PM
sound a little bitter giddingsCB, ill see you at school tomorrow, so lets get ready for cameron ok, no excuses, just results, all teams lose players, you have to step up and produce, plus you have to know who to block and why your blocking them, scheme and technique has a lot to do with that.

BigOLinemen75
09-24-2002, 11:24 PM
I got some more scoop info that giddingsCB didn't tell you, there's a linemen that's now playing for the first time in a few years, look for him to be openin up some holes. Hey mindy, i was just wonderin if you're comin out to cameron this week?

StudEnd86
09-24-2002, 11:31 PM
Hey Mindy you hottie. Giddings CB is right, although he himself is a slappy. He cost the buffs the game against columbus when he came off the field because he was tired. Mindy reveal yourself to me at school tomorrow.