PDA

View Full Version : where do you think the la grange kid will go next year

football king
07-11-2002, 01:51 PM
I now he will just be a jr next year but i already now he got people looking at him already . I think he will go to tcu or neb to run the ball he cant throwed that good.

tigerSville_04
07-11-2002, 05:17 PM
OMG......................FUNNY.............

Jacket2000
07-11-2002, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by tigerSville_04:
OMG......................FUNNY.............
I know that you, of all people, are not making fun of anyone's English skills. Hell, if I didnt know any better, Id swear you were the same person!
J2K

BellvilleDude
07-11-2002, 09:50 PM
*** would he want to go to tcu,neb. that be a good school but damn probaly people better. i think tye should of gone somewheres else he wont be starting if he does till his sr. year. PLus anderle is not so big like gunn was

Pudlugger
07-12-2002, 08:27 AM
First of all Anderle is a junior this year. Secondly, he can throw the football just fine, ask Giddings about that if you doubt me on this. Finally, TCU would be unlikely as Tye Gunn will most likely be their starting Qb by mid season this year and is only a frshman(he redshirted last year). It is impossible to know what Anderle or anyone else will decide this early. Ask me this in 5 or 6 months! I am willing to bet several schools will want him. As for his size, he has been lifting hard and is getting pretty strong from what I here from the other players, so don't discount him on that.

BellvilleDude
07-12-2002, 10:26 AM
doesnt tcu have the other qb, and about size i am talking about right now, he still on skinnier side. watched him yesterday 7 on 7. he could throw the ball he got picked quite alot we won 18-0. he is a good player