PDA

View Full Version : What did you get for Christmas?

sinton66
01-06-2003, 12:17 AM
Here's my favorite gift:
http://www.humorsphere.com/g/aty76/Transport/xwing.jpg

TarponFanInNorthTexas
01-06-2003, 10:41 AM
You know what all the people from Bandera are going to say.........They got a State Championship for Christmas.

BULLDOGFAN
01-06-2003, 11:01 AM
That is exactly what Bandera received and man was it a great one.

What is that thing you got Sinton?

pakrat
01-06-2003, 11:34 AM
Sinton66, that's the "purdiest" tricycle I ever saw.

<small>[ January 06, 2003, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: pakrat ]</small>

BigRed01
01-06-2003, 11:52 AM
Old Card and my step mother sent me a plastic bed liner for my bed......this is the story of why they would send such a strange Christmas gift....lol. This is a letter addressed to one of my friends regarding the issue...it's been cleaned up a little to protect the innocent on the forum....lol

I got to tell you this story.........this is so hilarious. I met this girl, and took her out on a date. We had a nice time. We drank, we laughed and had dinner. Overall a pretty good date. I asked her if she would like to take a little night cap over at my house. She agrees and so we go to my house. Well, now she had had about 3 long island Ice Tea's. Of course I am anticipating on extracarricular activities. Well, lol.......She was pretty drunk, but you know me. I don't advantage of women when there drunk. I wait till there conscience, and THEN take advantage.....lol. I was sitting on the couch, and all of a sudden I didn't hear anything from her. I walked around my house.......and there she was in my renters bed, crashed out like a light. Well, I did the right thing, and put her to sleep in my bed. I went and watched my movie, but after a while got pretty tired. I laid down beside her, and just chilled. Well, it was about 4 o'clock in the morning I feel this warm, not right feeling. I feel down by my leg, and then I start to feel my mattress. Well, to my surprise, this girl had PEE'D MY BED!.......I was like oh ****!......I said out loud, "damn this girl just pissed my bed". Well, I guess she heard me, because she got up. I immediatly went and changed my clothes, ripped off all the sheets to the bed, and started cleaning like a madman. This girl was SO embarrassed!.....I was smart though, I got the pee remover that I use for my dog, and started spraying on the bed. She just kept apologizing, and I kept scrubbing.......LOL. So, obviously by now, she wants to crawl under a rock and die. She ask to go home. I agree (hell I only got so many mattresses in the house). So I get a towel and lay it in my truck. (I didn't want to clean that too....LOL) I dropped her off with her just apologizing like hell. I told her (stuff) happens.......I said it could have been worse, you could have (pooped) my bed........LOL LOL LOL!!!! Well, what a date. I told her next time she can drive I'll get messed up, and Pee her bed!!!!!!.......LOL LOL LOL I know this girl wanted to die. Isn't that hilarious!
Well, I hoped you enjoyed my little story. LOL.....I just couldn't keep this one bottled up....lol.
I'll talk with you later.....LOL

Needless to say I HAVE NEVER HEARD FROM THIS GIRL AGAIN.......LOL

sinton66
01-06-2003, 06:31 PM
BULLDOGFAN:
That is exactly what Bandera received and man was it a great one.

What is that thing you got Sinton?Heh, heh, that's an "X-Wing Fighter" (from Star Wars movies).

twinkle
01-06-2003, 08:42 PM
The coolest thing that I received was an XM satellite receiver for my car. I drive a lot in my work and this is like Directv for your car, except you receive over 100 different stations. Talk radio, comedy channels, news channels, etc. It is too cool. It even has a remote control that my daughter is sure is gonna cause me to have a wreck. It's really neat.

PPHSfan
01-07-2003, 01:17 AM
I think that xm radio is the coolest thing since sliced bread. But I must say this. I had the radio mounted in the dash just to the right of where I sit in my hot rod. I have been told this is a favorite mounting place. And I still don't know why I will reach two feet past the radio to get the remote control out of the glove box. Can someone help me here?

<small>[ January 07, 2003, 12:18 AM: Message edited by: PPHSfan ]</small>

twinkle
01-07-2003, 07:31 AM
It's a man thing--anytime there is a remote control within 10 feet, he has to have it in his hand, wink

What is your favorite station? I like Monsters of the Midday and the ASK! station...would you believe that I installed my own (I am woman, hear me roar) with no excess wires hanging anywhere? Actually my hubby and I bought each other the same thing for Christmas, without the other knowing it...you know how they say when people have been married for a while and they start thinking alike...Happens ALL the time to us...it used to freak me out, but now I have gotten used to it. It is really weird when he comes home from works and says, "Hey,I heard on the radio..." and I listened to the same show and he doesn't have to expain it to me. Out of all those stations we listened to the very same thing that day....

Hannibal
01-08-2003, 11:32 AM
i got the best present of all-- found out I am going to be a daddy again.

Old Cardinal
01-08-2003, 11:49 AM
Congratulations Hannibal and wife! You know my favorite quote from the real Hannibal of old is: "I will find a way, or I will make a way!" Sounds like one of those 3A teams that just keeps winning in the playoffs, against all odds.

Hannibal
01-08-2003, 01:09 PM
Thanks OldCardinal. That quote is the main reason I chose the name.

big daddy russ
01-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Hey Hannibal, congratulations. That's great news. By the way big guy, check your pm.

kaorder1999
01-09-2003, 01:02 AM
got me an x-box!!!!

sinton66
01-09-2003, 07:56 AM
I actually did get a football autographed by the 2002 Sinton Pirates, and a new stereo. My wife is so thoughtful. She hasn't told me what I got her yet.

crzyjournalist03
01-10-2003, 11:07 PM
well, I got some nice gifts, but there's one that sticks out to me the most. For Christmas, my grandma got me a ceramic fish in a pink polka-dotted bikini, and it's holding an umbrella. She said it's for college so every time I see it I can think of her.

big daddy russ
01-11-2003, 11:32 PM
My girlfriend gave me some bridal magazine... I didn't ask for a bridal magazine. What was that woman thinking? She must not have seen my Christmas list before I sent it to Santa.

<small>[ January 11, 2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: big daddy russ ]</small>

PPHSfan
01-11-2003, 11:48 PM
crzyjournalist03,

I think it is nice that your Grandmother gave you a gift to remember her by while you are away. However I want you to trust me on this one. When you get to college, do not tell anyone that the ceramic thing wearing a bikini reminds you of your Grandma. eek!

I am sure a few will back me up on this.

sinton66
01-12-2003, 09:10 AM
Quite true, PPHSfan, that would be a giant "wedgie" looking for a place to happen! wink