PDA

View Full Version : tell us why bellville football on 3adownlow think they are better than everybody .

afflac65
11-24-2003, 09:41 PM
anytime you point any weakness on their team they get mad.

reptard7isCRAZY
11-24-2003, 09:42 PM
No only when you do, because your an idiot.

J-town Hustler
11-24-2003, 09:43 PM
That is rather different.

reptard7isCRAZY
11-24-2003, 09:46 PM
You say these random things that are totally untrue, and you have no clue about anything you talk about. Anybody can read your previous posts and see that. Sorry to be rude, but your really getting on everyones nerves.

rice4state
11-24-2003, 09:49 PM
Ya'll are just hating. Im from Rice and Bellville is good no joke. They have a good around team. They got a great defense they can run and pass. If a game comes down to a field goal they will win. Good luck to Big Red this week.

Go win Saturday Rice.
Go Big Bule!!!

afflac65
11-24-2003, 09:57 PM
i am not going to step as low and some of these people do on 3adown low. i just ask a question that i was told at the bellville huffman game.
i am just looking for fair responses to this whether you agree or dont agree.

reptard7isCRAZY
11-24-2003, 10:07 PM
Ok, so I find it kind of weird that after maybe 20 or so different posters from all around Texas post about Bellville, and your the only fair one. Get real.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
11-24-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey AFFLAC65, why are you saying things that are false, it sound like you are trying to get people to hate Bellville. At the same time you are making a real fool of yourself!
Does anyone in Rice have any idea who this fool is?

shooootno15
11-24-2003, 10:59 PM
hey aflac.....i'll cut u a deal.....u stop posting about bellville cuz u have no idea what ur talking about and we wont say anything to u

BrahmaMom
11-24-2003, 11:03 PM
duckboy, you were wrong about Bellville. We know what our team is good at and we talk about that. Look back, 22 and I worried early in the season about the defense. They've improved and obviously handled Crew as Bull fans predicted. Back off Bellville, just some motherly advice.

Hoss
11-25-2003, 10:42 AM
FYI...Over the poast 3 years only Everman has a better record than Bellville, in 3A. Everman lost. If Bellville Wins out, they will be the Winningest Team in 3A for the past 3 years. Don't take my word. Go to Datapoll and look up the records for the past 3 years and do the math. Bellville is stout and has a great program. They current Freshman and 8th grade classes have yet to lose a game for Bellville JH or HS. Watch out, a Dynasty has begun!!! eek!

Bongo
11-25-2003, 10:59 AM
Afflac, you are correct in one aspect, and that is our defense was a question mark early in the season. Rice had a pretty good offensive game against us. However, the point you are not seeing is that since then Bellville has shut down three teams with great running backs; Navasota, Sealy, and Huffman.

So, what was a weakness early in the season is not a weakness anymore. I think your comments upset some Bulls fans because you will not acknowledge the development of the defense into one of the strengths of the team.

CheerMom
11-25-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm from Rice and I am ashamed of Afflac65. I wish I knew who he was so I could give him a piece of my mind. But he's such an idiot it probably wouldn't do any good. Bellville, Good Luck this week and we hope to see ya'll again soon!!
Go Raiders!!!

rodeo6
11-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Afflac65, you're an idiot.My son plays for Rice and you're making us all look bad by running your mouth about things . When you don't even have a clue.Bellville is a very good team and a very classy one at that.my son has friends on the bellville team and they respect and honor our team as we do theirs.Every team has its strengths and weaknesses,thats why the Rice/bellville game could have went either way.If you would like to discuss this further I don't live that far from you,if you really live in altair.Handle yourself with some class and not like an ass.

rodeo6
11-25-2003, 12:57 PM
I mean sheridan not altair.

BrahmaMom
11-25-2003, 11:32 PM
Right, CheerMom, don't waste your motherly wisdom. I don't get it, duckboy. If you don't like Bellville, fine, enough of us LOVE 'em. But don't rag on our defense that started out weak, went to wrok instead of running their mouthes, has gotten better every game. Bellville and Rice have always respected each other, enjoyed the competition, and walked away friends. We'd like to include you but I'm not sure you want to be our friend. You know what your mother always told you: If you can't say something nice about, someone, don't say anything at all. Not bad advice. Here I go, CheerMom, dispensing advice I suggested you not waste. We moms just can't help it!

noitall
11-27-2003, 10:25 AM
We were fortunate enough to get a chance to play Bellville last season in the playoffs and they were a team any community would be proud of. Not only do they win with class but they play with class also. It seems that they are already a dynasty and unfortunatley there will be alot of jealous people from other towns that will do anything to try to knock you guys down. I will say that the town is full of good people and an outstanding sports program. Best of luck this season and in the future

BrahmaMom
11-27-2003, 03:54 PM
Thanks noitall, I think our team has tried hard to be good sports. I give the coaching staff a lot of credit in emphasizing playing with class. I give our kids a lot of credit for working hard and never losing sight of the goal. I give the town a lot of credit in supporting the Brahmas all the way. It has been playing against teams like you and Sinton and so many others, that taught our team about the right way to win and lose. I don't think Bellville thinks they are better than everybody, but I know the Brahmas are gonna work hard to be better than their opponents. NOthing wrong with that. GO BRAHMAS!

SintonFan
11-27-2003, 04:09 PM
noitall:
We were fortunate enough to get a chance to play Bellville last season in the playoffs and they were a team any community would be proud of. Not only do they win with class but they play with class also. It seems that they are already a dynasty and unfortunatley there will be alot of jealous people from other towns that will do anything to try to knock you guys down. I will say that the town is full of good people and an outstanding sports program. Best of luck this season and in the future.
I'll back up that statement 100%. eek! eek! eek!

shooootno15
11-27-2003, 09:24 PM
2 words duck boy.....shut up