PDA

View Full Version : old green

bd62
10-17-2003, 05:18 PM
allways enjoy the cuero-yoakum game because the kids on these 2 teams give something extra special on this nite. being 14 miles apart the kids all know each other and its that away with most of the fans. its been a 48 minute war for the past 4 years and they are 2-2. last 3 yrs. the game decided in last minute with o.t. last year.
i look for the same this yr. both 5-1 and 1-0 in dist.both have very young teams with cuero having only 2 seniors on offense and 5 seniors on defense. yoakum has 2 seniors on offense and 5 seniors on defense.just looking at the 2 teams size and speed and the competion they have played i give cuero the edge. as usual big plays and turnovers will be the difference.
at the end of the game i hope both teams can walk away proud of there efforts and no injuries on either team. there is a lot of football left for these 2 teams after this game.

Old Green
10-17-2003, 05:43 PM
bd62:
allways enjoy the cuero-yoakum game because the kids on these 2 teams give something extra special on this nite. being 14 miles apart the kids all know each other and its that away with most of the fans. its been a 48 minute war for the past 4 years and they are 2-2. last 3 yrs. the game decided in last minute with o.t. last year.
i look for the same this yr. both 5-1 and 1-0 in dist.both have very young teams with cuero having only 2 seniors on offense and 5 seniors on defense. yoakum has 2 seniors on offense and 5 seniors on defense.just looking at the 2 teams size and speed and the competion they have played i give cuero the edge. as usual big plays and turnovers will be the difference.
at the end of the game i hope both teams can walk away proud of there efforts and no injuries on either team. there is a lot of football left for these 2 teams after this game.You expressed my sentiments on the game to a "T" bd62. Hoping for a good injury free game.

Good luck to both teams.

Might try to look you up at the game.