PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Mavs fans

3afan2K3
12-17-2003, 08:57 PM
The Dallas Mavericks have announced a new single-ticket program for all remaining Mavs regular season home games during the 2003-04 season.

On the day of each Mavs regular season home game, single tickets (based on availability) will be available for purchase at the American Airlines Center Box Office for $5 (upper level) and $30 (lower level) beginning two hours prior to tipoff.

A single ticket is defined as an unsold single, remaining seat that is located between two sold seats. There are usually 200-300 single seats scattered around the arena that are available for purchase at each home game.

"Rather than letting these tickets go unused, we felt that this would be a great way for fans who don't mind attending a game by themselves to make new friends and experience the fun of a Mavs game," said Mavs owner Mark Cuban.

District303aPastPlayer
12-18-2003, 12:18 PM
its things like this that make me love mark cuban and my Dallas Mavericks!

kaorder1999
12-18-2003, 12:23 PM
what would make me love them more is if they lowered the prices to where they were that price all the time...or lower concession prices...

JasperDog94
12-18-2003, 12:28 PM
kaorder1999:
what would make me love them more is if they lowered the prices to where they were that price all the time...or lower concession prices...Yeah, like that's every gonna happen in any pro sport... :( :rolleyes:

Titans
12-18-2003, 12:29 PM
Did you read the entire story?

Mark Cuban lowered the price of a single ticket in nose bleed to $5 a ticket. Did you see the other price hikes:

parking - $30
hot dog - $10
popcorn - $5
soda pop - $7.50
cover charge to use the restroom - $9

Oh wait...is that the America Airline Center or Texas Stadium? I think Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones have been talking too much!

BulldogGrl64
12-18-2003, 12:31 PM
Titans:
Did you read the entire story?

Mark Cuban lowered the price of a single ticket in nose bleed to $5 a ticket. Did you see the other price hikes:

parking - $30
hot dog - $10
popcorn - $5
soda pop - $7.50
cover charge to use the restroom - $9

Oh wait...is that the America Airline Center or Texas Stadium? I think Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones have been talking too much!LMAO You would think with all the money that Jerry Jones gets from his outrageous prices, he could fix that hole in the roof! :D LOL