PDA

View Full Version : district 25

varsity54
09-10-2002, 09:57 PM
this has to be one of the best districts in 3a. you got burnet who will be in the run for the finals. bandera the newcomers, who are led by one of the best qb's, llano who has tradition, wimberley who won back to back titles, liberty hill, and ingram. sure burnet and bandera are in the run for it, but who ever is 3rd isnt a bad team either. good luck to all teams

Chris Hart
09-10-2002, 10:42 PM
It wouldn't surprise me for Burnet or Bandera to both have a district loss, or for one of them to have two losses.The other four teams are all looking pretty good right now.I'm going to predict that Burnet,Bandera and Llano make the playoffs, don't know in what order.But the way it looks right now, I could be way off on everything.Who knows, I know it will be very competitive.District 25 is going to have a great year!

------------------
Big Green Dawg

varsity54
09-10-2002, 11:00 PM
I actually think Wimberley will give this district the run for the money. despite graduating most of last years team they are still contenders. ive watched them the past couple weeks and theyre getting there. better and better every week.

Titans
09-10-2002, 11:06 PM
Tough district, but I'd have to give the edge to either:

Daingerfield
Atlanta
Texarkana Liberty-Eylau
Queen City
Texarkana Pleasant Grove
New Boston

or

Forney
Wilmer-Hutchins