PDA

View Full Version : Cameron's Billy Pittman

cunbed10
01-21-2003, 08:33 AM
Hey! 3A Downlow if you have not had the chance to see Mr. Pittman play in the past four years, your have truly missed one of highschool's most pure talented players in the state. Quan Cosby from Mart Texas was one of these players also. Billy Pittman will be playing on Sundays in a few years, you can count on it. Cameron you have truly witnessed a God Given talent for the past four year, it was Marlin's Pleasure to play against such a talented player. This guy is the real deal. period.... :cool:

2AKH
01-21-2003, 02:39 PM
I saw several of Billys football games both in person and on film... he is definetely a good football player and i saw him make some great plays... whether or not he is ganna play on sundays i dont know that will depend much on his work ethic and character... i wish him the best of luck in college and look foward to wathchin him play on saturdays...

Phil C
01-21-2003, 02:51 PM
Hey CUN has he decided where he is going to college?

cunbed10
01-21-2003, 03:01 PM
He is going to be a Longhorn Yep! Austin Texas bound.

Cameronbystander
01-21-2003, 04:16 PM
I am relatively new to Cameron and being an ex-official, I have seen a lot of very good football players. Billy rates right at the top. Four year starter, an A honor student, and playoff proven. Not to mention that this last year he took a team that had more sophmores than juniors and seniors combined to the second round of the playoffs. All losses were to highly ranked opponents. Gatesville (who they came back and beat in the playoffs, Marlin (by one in overtime, because the team was wornout and the coach went for two), Belville and Jasper. He also was one of five finalist for the 3A player of the year and one of the UT recruiters said he might be the BEST athlete coming out of 3A this year.

2001GiddingsLB
01-21-2003, 08:54 PM
I played against Pittman twice and must say that he was pretty good but we'll have to see what kind of bulk he puts on to determine whether he'll be playing on Sunday's. he has a load of talent though and I look forward to watching him play on Saturday's.