PDA

View Full Version : La Grange @ Sealy predictions?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-06-2003, 01:13 AM
This will be a big game, how do you think it will come out?

Pudlugger
09-06-2003, 01:19 AM
La Grange is getting stronger having faqced two quality teams while Sealy cruised through a weak schedule. I think the Leopard D will stop Andrus and the Sealy offense. I give it to the Leps 20-7.

Old Green
09-06-2003, 01:20 AM
LaGrange by 10.

the tigers are back
09-06-2003, 09:17 AM
Ok seems like this game has already kicked -off. I will say this much i have nothing to say on who winning by so many points. I will say this if you'll think that My boy Andrus is gonna be the only threat in this game: you'll are up for another lost. So i beseech you that you don't be looking for Andrus to run all the time. We a much balance team than last year i promise you, but i just hope the real Sealy Tigers show up.Oh green i know you not talking any trash are you don't worry you'll will get your turn. I think that you'll should be nursing the wounds that Rice put on the Gobblers last night.Instead of worrying about the TIGERS HUHHHHHHH and lagrange game you better know that we coming after you'll next.Who evers wins,wins no hard feeling here good luck to ya, but i sure don't wanna be yayayayayayayayyayayaya. :D :mad:

Pudlugger
09-06-2003, 09:22 AM
the tigers are back:
Ok seems like this game has already kicked -off. I will say this much i have nothing to say on who winning by so many points. I will say this if you'll think that My boy Andrus is gonna be the only threat in this game: you'll are up for another lost. So i beseech you that you don't be looking for Andrus to run all the time. We a much balance team than last year i promise you, but i just hope the real Sealy Tigers show up.Oh green i know you not talking any trash are you don't worry you'll will get your turn. I think that you'll should be nursing the wounds that Rice put on the Gobblers last night.Instead of worrying about the TIGERS HUHHHHHHH and lagrange game you better know that we coming after you'll next.Who evers wins,wins no hard feeling here good luck to ya, but i sure don't wanna be yayayayayayayayyayayaya. :D :mad: Can't wait until the kick-off. Go Leps! :D

Old Green
09-06-2003, 09:29 AM
I never talk trash Tiger. It is just my opinion on how the the teams match up.

Now if I would have said Lagrange by thirty then I would have been wrong.

Ten points to me is a toss up between the two teams. Both teams have good players and you never know how a game will go.

I did not mean to offend you are the Tigers. i just think Lagrange has an slight edge.

the tigers are back
09-06-2003, 09:31 AM
You better wait, because i really don't want you going to bed worried about this non- dist game. So get you some rest my friend it will soon come to the end.Someone will go home with lost, but i'm not gonna say anything that i might have to eat up what somebody throw up. Catch my drift? wink

bd62
09-06-2003, 10:56 AM
tiger let me tell you something. old green does not talk trash. he gives information and his opinion on whats going on in high school football.i been reading his post and he respects the teams cuero plays and pays attention to other teams in the area. even thou his team is our big rival i respect the way he handles his self.he is a big supporter of h.s. football so lighten up on an old man (i am probably older).

Pudlugger
09-06-2003, 01:58 PM
Is it true Sealy lost their All District center earlier in a scrimmage to a leg injury? I heard he was a hoss, hope he will be back soon if the rumor was true.

Bellville22
09-06-2003, 01:59 PM
I'd love to go to this game, but I have some friends from St. Thomas, and we're heading down to watch the Bellville game.

Haven't seen either of these teams play, but I think I have a decent feel for both.

For the heck of it....

Sealy 24, LaGrange 20

the tigers are back
09-06-2003, 04:26 PM
Yes it's true that we lost our center in rice srimmiage,but we have another true center 6-0 255. I understand that we can post our opinon and we do that also. It just seemed that we are the prime suspect so early in the season though. I guess you are right hah: well lets just keep it clean and realistic. :D

Footballfan25
09-06-2003, 05:49 PM
with the name - the tigers are back - you open yourself up for criticism

the tigers are back
09-06-2003, 06:15 PM
How in the heck you figure that: oh it's okay for you and everyone else to state their opinon, but not me. So what the name got to with it and i guess you'll don't have a good team. So why don't you take a hike it doesn't matter if we lose the rest of games of the year i still want change my name."Reminder that we been a football program since 1994 and on up ,but we been up down for the past years from 00-03. So don't let the name THE TIGERS ARE BACK RAHHHHHHH scare you or upset you ok. Where you going don't run yet ha! ha! ha! see ya. :cool:

Brahma73
09-06-2003, 07:17 PM
Oh, what the heck...
Sealy 30, LaGrange 20.
I've got lots of friends in LG (at least up until this prediction), but the Leps were somewhat over-rated last year, and they need to prove something to me this year. Just don't think they have the hosses on either side of the ball, and the Tigers are hungry. Make me a liar, Tony V.! wink

Pudlugger
09-06-2003, 07:53 PM
Brahma73:
Oh, what the heck...
Sealy 30, LaGrange 20.
I've got lots of friends in LG (at least up until this prediction), but the Leps were somewhat over-rated last year, and they need to prove something to me this year. Just don't think they have the hosses on either side of the ball, and the Tigers are hungry. Make me a liar, Tony V.! wink Well, it is true the Leps had a somewhat slow start this season in two scrimmages and a close one losing to Yoakum like they did (fumbling on the one at end of game). However, last night they showed some real heart and many players have demonstrated great improvement. The defense looked very sharp, except for one big play up the middle, they totally shut down the potent Apache offense including their big hoss #30 Blain Hill at fullback and their D1 prospect 6'5" Qb Grey. Unfortunately we may have lost All District DT Antonio McKensie who had a knee injury in the second period.

There are several players who could move into the DT slot some of whom looked real sharp last night. Also, there are a couple of guys on the offensive line who could move into the DT slot seamlessly and contribute so the Leps will be OK. In addition, there is a very promising sophomore kid, Joey Jasek, who I would bet finds a place either as CENTER or DT before the end of the predistrict, he is a real player. If the coaches keep fine tuning this team as they have always done in the past I have NO DOUBT they will continue to impress on Friday nights. Finally, I think the LG coaching is just outstanding. After all the bad breaks and calls going the Gonzales way last night they had total control of themselves and these kids. They stuck to the game plan and ultimately prevailed despite what seemed like over whelming odds. If I am right this team will come out next Friday ready to play and better than ever. Go Leps!! :)

<small>[ September 07, 2003, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Pudlugger
09-07-2003, 08:55 AM
Looks like LG will go into this one as the underdog which suits me fine. The Leps always play up to the competition and next week should step their game up a notch or two.

Sealy will have difficulty running against the very fast LG defense. The Gonzales offense was held to about 5 first downs despite having some real horses in the backfield. The Lep secondary looked especially sharp completely stopping the passing game last Friday night. I doubt if Sealy will be able to pass on the Leps. That means they will need to get the running game going if they are to move the chains.

Playing in Sealy is always difficult and the Leps have their work cut out for them.

I still say LG 20 Sealy 6 :)

Big Cheese
09-07-2003, 01:30 PM
Pudlugger tell your son good luck on Friday. I plan to be there to watch the game. On Thursday I hope to be in La Grange to watch my little brother play on the freshman team. I haven't made a game or scrimmage yet due to having to attend Blinn's football games as a member of the band, having to work or band week.

Pudlugger
09-07-2003, 03:06 PM
Big Cheese:
Pudlugger tell your son good luck on Friday. I plan to be there to watch the game. On Thursday I hope to be in La Grange to watch my little brother play on the freshman team. I haven't made a game or scrimmage yet due to having to attend Blinn's football games as a member of the band, having to work or band week.Will do. Did you play at LG last year? Give me a clue.

the tigers are back
09-07-2003, 04:57 PM
I don't know about stopping the sealy tigers offense,because the tigers are very strong up front this year.Hey bet you one thing that Andrus is ready for this game, because he didn't play against needville friday night.I'm :mad: looking for Andrus to go at least 160 yds. friday. :D

Pudlugger
09-07-2003, 05:07 PM
the tigers are back:
I don't know about stopping the sealy tigers offense,because the tigers are very strong up front this year.Hey bet you one thing that Andrus is ready for this game, because he didn't play against needville friday night.I'm :mad: looking for Andrus to go at least 160 yds. friday. :D Last year he was held to 40 yards and LG has 8 defensive starters back this year. It will not be easy for him to get 160 yards against the fast and swarming Lep D. :cool:

the tigers are back
09-07-2003, 07:41 PM
I think you better look at the stats again he was 12/69/1td and if you need me to refresh your memory he ran a 48 ydt on his first carry. This a totaly different year than last year, but he only carried 12 times so that out tell you something. He had a big boil under his right arm and he didn't feel 100% especially playing with a pulled hamstring on his right side. I just be glad when this game get's underway.Hey i watched the your tapes against Yoakum and Gonzales and i tell you this much if you'll come out like that friday night i feel for ya. I just hope that the real tigers come out friday night and i beleive we can hang the VICTORY FLAG once again. So if we don't come out like the real tigers ;than i'm sure that you'll will come out on top.The team with the less mistakes will come out as a winner. :D

Pudlugger
09-07-2003, 08:07 PM
the tigers are back:
I think you better look at the stats again he was 12/69/1td and if you need me to refresh your memory he ran a 48 ydt on his first carry. This a totaly different year than last year, but he only carried 12 times so that out tell you something. He had a big boil under his right arm and he didn't feel 100% especially playing with a pulled hamstring on his right side. I just be glad when this game get's underway.Hey i watched the your tapes against Yoakum and Gonzales and i tell you this much if you'll come out like that friday night i feel for ya. I just hope that the real tigers come out friday night and i beleive we can hang the VICTORY FLAG once again. So if we don't come out like the real tigers ;than i'm sure that you'll will come out on top.The team with the less mistakes will come out as a winner. :D I'm just going on what was printed in our local paper. Usually the team making the fewest mistakes wins in football and I doubt if that will change Friday night. If you think Royal and Needville compare to Yoakum and Gonzales you have another thing coming. Yoakum probably will win district and go at least three round in the D2 play-offs while Gonzales will go two or three rounds in D1. Neither Royal nor Needville will be playing football in mid November. Sealy is a good team no one says they aren't. I just don't think they are going to be able to run on La Grange's D and the Leps pass defense is very good, or were you sleeping during the review of that part of the films? :D :D

Pudlugger
09-07-2003, 11:24 PM
Hey let's hear from a few more La Grange fans out there, I'm feeling like the Lone Ranger here! eek!

LG_DB
09-07-2003, 11:39 PM
I think that LG is getting their traditional boost, this will be a tough game. But I know for a FACT that La Grange will work hard this week just like we did last week against Gonzales and like we did last year for this game, and of course we'll probably go in as the underdog but we work better under pressure. It will be hard to go in to their house and try to win but we'll be fired up esp since its their homecoming :D my prediction is....
LG-21
Sealy-14

Pudlugger
09-08-2003, 09:01 AM
Hey LG_DB you guys are starting to look pretty good on defense. You better work hard this week though, and stay focused, because Sealy will be the best team you have faced so far and yall play them at home. BTW, how is Mckensie's knee, hope it is not serious. He is a good kid and we we need him in the middle of that D line. Good luck Friday, go full on and win. :D

Tiger Turtle
09-08-2003, 09:22 AM
The jury is still out on Sealy, but playing quality programs like LG during pre-district is how you get better and gauge progress. This is always a good contest and both teams (and fans) will be up for it. Despite losing Emshoff at center, Sealy has a pretty good OL (does the HC being an OL coach have anything to do with that?). Hope to see the visitor's side SRO Friday night and a playoff atmosphere for what should be a good game.

Pudlugger
09-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Hey T Turtle good to hear from you. It should be a great game. Both teams are settling down now and making fewer mistakes. I would expect a big crowd from La Grange. I plan to get there early. Good luck and let's have an injury free clean contest. :)

lepfan
09-08-2003, 04:05 PM
We plan to get there early, also. I am confident the coaches will have the boys ready (they always do). Friday night at 7:30 it is all up to the team. (it may help if we in the bleachers get fired up early,too) I hope Antonio is back--have you heard anything? I am gonna say...21-13 LG (of course)!!! :cool:

jykoy
09-08-2003, 04:09 PM
LG - 30
sealy - 21

KL3
09-08-2003, 04:17 PM
I think La Grange is over-rated again this year, just like they were last year. Pudlugger, you keep talking about how fast and swarming the LG defense is, but I don't think their as fast as you make them out to be. Last year Marlin showed yall what team speed really looks like, and Bellville would have done the same. Andrus is the fastest person on either team, and I think he'll break some long runs. In a really close game, I'm picking Sealy to win.

espn1
09-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Pudlugger:

the tigers are back:
I think you better look at the stats again he was 12/69/1td and if you need me to refresh your memory he ran a 48 ydt on his first carry. This a totaly different year than last year, but he only carried 12 times so that out tell you something. He had a big boil under his right arm and he didn't feel 100% especially playing with a pulled hamstring on his right side. I just be glad when this game get's underway.Hey i watched the your tapes against Yoakum and Gonzales and i tell you this much if you'll come out like that friday night i feel for ya. I just hope that the real tigers come out friday night and i beleive we can hang the VICTORY FLAG once again. So if we don't come out like the real tigers ;than i'm sure that you'll will come out on top.The team with the less mistakes will come out as a winner. :D I'm just going on what was printed in our local paper. Usually the team making the fewest mistakes wins in football and I doubt if that will change Friday night. If you think Royal and Needville compare to Yoakum and Gonzales you have another thing coming. Yoakum probably will win district and go at least three round in the D2 play-offs while Gonzales will go two or three rounds in D1. Neither Royal nor Needville will be playing football in mid November. Sealy is a good team no one says they aren't. I just don't think they are going to be able to run on La Grange's D and the Leps pass defense is very good, or were you sleeping during the review of that part of the films? :D :D I can assure you Gonzales wont be going 3 rounds in the playoffs.

punt
09-08-2003, 05:17 PM
I think there has been too much hype by both teams fans. I think it will be close but LG will win. We have seen the LG staff for years gradually get things in order by district time and thats getting close. LG will have a better season because there really isn't anyone to challenge them. Sealy plays in one of the toughest districts in the state in 3A. Any of the district teams can beat them if they can contain Andrus. LG by 10

the tigers are back
09-08-2003, 07:43 PM
Hello out their in Lagrange tx: i been looking at the post that been put up. Hey it's good to know that we respect each others as team. I sure hope that this game comes out clean and no injuries on friday night. I know that lagrange defense is very quick at the ball, but don't over pursue the tigers speed though. I really respect the defense and you'll remind me of c-town. I wish both teams a safe and clean football game. (GOD BLESS). wink

Pudlugger
09-08-2003, 08:08 PM
the tigers are back:
Hello out their in Lagrange tx: i been looking at the post that been put up. Hey it's good to know that we respect each others as team. I sure hope that this game comes out clean and no injuries on friday night. I know that lagrange defense is very quick at the ball, but don't over pursue the tigers speed though. I really respect the defense and you'll remind me of c-town. I wish both teams a safe and clean football game. (GOD BLESS). wink Thank you TTAB I too hope for a clean injury free game.

Pudlugger
09-08-2003, 08:13 PM
espn1:

Pudlugger:

the tigers are back:
I think you better look at the stats again he was 12/69/1td and if you need me to refresh your memory he ran a 48 ydt on his first carry. This a totaly different year than last year, but he only carried 12 times so that out tell you something. He had a big boil under his right arm and he didn't feel 100% especially playing with a pulled hamstring on his right side. I just be glad when this game get's underway.Hey i watched the your tapes against Yoakum and Gonzales and i tell you this much if you'll come out like that friday night i feel for ya. I just hope that the real tigers come out friday night and i beleive we can hang the VICTORY FLAG once again. So if we don't come out like the real tigers ;than i'm sure that you'll will come out on top.The team with the less mistakes will come out as a winner. :D I'm just going on what was printed in our local paper. Usually the team making the fewest mistakes wins in football and I doubt if that will change Friday night. If you think Royal and Needville compare to Yoakum and Gonzales you have another thing coming. Yoakum probably will win district and go at least three round in the D2 play-offs while Gonzales will go two or three rounds in D1. Neither Royal nor Needville will be playing football in mid November. Sealy is a good team no one says they aren't. I just don't think they are going to be able to run on La Grange's D and the Leps pass defense is very good, or were you sleeping during the review of that part of the films? :D :D I can assure you Gonzales wont be going 3 rounds in the playoffs.That will be up to Burnet won't it. But for a team that can't be beat I guess it is no big deal.

ps. When Burnet loses, and they will before the year is over, I won't be the only poster on this board to give you your just deserts. Burnet fans are the most full of themselves folks than any other team on this board, even Bellville! :D :D :D

<small>[ September 08, 2003, 10:57 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

jykoy
09-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Take it back pudlugger! I'm not full of myself...
remember, let's not point fingers at anyone... I think we're all a little proud of our respective hometowns...

espn1
09-09-2003, 01:20 AM
pudhugger Burnet might lose a game this year, but it wont be to Gonzales. Just for educational purposes, tell who you think is going to beat them.

Pudlugger
09-09-2003, 08:42 AM
espn1:
pudhugger Burnet might lose a game this year, but it wont be to Gonzales. Just for educational purposes, tell who you think is going to beat them.The team that you overlook on the way to the State Finals probably. Ask Marlinfan about that. :cool:

Pudlugger
09-09-2003, 08:45 AM
jykoy:
remember, let's not point fingers at anyone... I think we're all a little proud of our respective hometowns...OK not all Bellville fans are full of themselves. Of course I exclude present company and FormerBellvilleBrahma, both good guys! LOL :D

<small>[ September 09, 2003, 08:46 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

Commerce Fan
09-09-2003, 09:10 AM
FormerBellvilleBrahma:
This will be a big game, how do you think it will come out?Come on fela's don't let your heart get in the way of your knowledge. You know if any one team has had Sealy's number it is LaGrange. Knowing that and the fact that LaGrange has a team this year Well you know it is all over for the Tiger this week LaGrange by 21

fullhouse
09-09-2003, 10:11 AM
Going with my Tigers.... 21 - 7

Pudlugger
09-09-2003, 12:10 PM
Commerce Fan:

FormerBellvilleBrahma:
This will be a big game, how do you think it will come out?Come on fela's don't let your heart get in the way of your knowledge. You know if any one team has had Sealy's number it is LaGrange. Knowing that and the fact that LaGrange has a team this year Well you know it is all over for the Tiger this week LaGrange by 21Commerce Fan, thanks for the vote of confidence. That 2001 Final was some game wasn't it. I remember how your big DE made several key plays to win the game for the Tigers. Heard he's playing for UTEP. How's he doing?

As for winning by 21, I don't know. The team has been working hard on the offensive formations and have made some adjustments so I think they should move the chains on Sealy. Also, the D is going to be stronger in the middle. It will be an exciting game [like the first two!] but in the end I think the Leps have more weapons. :)

Leps 20 Sealy 6

the tigers are back
09-09-2003, 07:59 PM
Thanks for all of you'll opinons on the game for friday night. (good luck to both teams).

hands35
09-09-2003, 09:14 PM
I'm pretty close to the la grange sophomores...and I have heard that the leopards arent as strong this year as they were last year...and I know that we, in columbus, gave them a pretty good run for their money with them only scoring one touchdown on play that wasnt run right...either way, good luck to both teams and we look forward to playin sealy.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-09-2003, 09:40 PM
[QUOTE]
Originally posted by jykoy:
remember, let's not point fingers at anyone... I think we're all a little proud of our respective hometowns

OK not all Bellville fans are full of themselves. Of course I exclude present company and FormerBellvilleBrahma, both good guys! LOL

Hey Pudlugger, thanks for the compliment, and good luck to you and the Lep's!! :D

Pudlugger
09-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Hey The Tigers are Back how come Andrus didn't play last Friday against Needville? You mentioned it in a post earlier in this thread and now I'm curious, was he injured or ineligible?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-09-2003, 09:44 PM
Hey someone help me out on the correct way to post a quote.

Pudlugger
09-09-2003, 09:49 PM
hands35:
I'm pretty close to the la grange sophomores...and I have heard that the leopards arent as strong this year as they were last year...and I know that we, in columbus, gave them a pretty good run for their money with them only scoring one touchdown on play that wasnt run right...either way, good luck to both teams and we look forward to playin sealy.Actually the TD came on a great catch and run after reception by TE # 20 Schramm who beoke two tackles and outran the cornerback to the endzone, hardly a play"not run right". Columbus's D was solid that night but their offense was totally shut down. Most of those guys who shut Columbus down are back on D for the Leps this year. La Grange is going to prove itself in time, the season is young. Last year at this time they were 1-1 against Yoakum & Gonzales except they lost big to Yoakum last year and only lost a squeeker this year. I wouldn't listen to those sophomore friends of yours too much, after all they weren't there last year and don't have much perspective.

<small>[ September 09, 2003, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

GoForIt
09-09-2003, 10:03 PM
I'm kinda rooting for LG, but I have a gut feeling that Sealy wants this one to avenge past losses.
Sealy 21, LG 20 in overtime

IBRINGTHEHAT
09-09-2003, 10:43 PM
okay, two questions. How is Chase Anderle looking this year? AND...... Is Emshoff (I think thats the center's name) out for the season?

Pudlugger
09-10-2003, 07:41 AM
IBRINGTHEHAT:
okay, two questions. How is Chase Anderle looking this year? AND...... Is Emshoff (I think thats the center's name) out for the season?I heard Emshoff is out for the season. Anderle is looking real good now. In the Gonzales game he had a beautiful 50 yard TD run called back on a holding penalty. Latter, in the final minutes of the game, he fought like a champion in the final drive to ice the game on the 4 yardline to run out the clock by taking a knee. In that drive he took a huge hit to the helmut on 3rd and 8. He shock it off and on 4th and 8 he threw a 35 yard pass to #11 WR Daniels (soph) to keep the drive going. Then he hit # 20 Schramm on a dump pass that took the ball down to the 4. Four knees latter game over, LG 20 Gonzales 19. It was a tremendous clutch effort from a kid with great heart and a will to win. I have a feeling Anderle is beginning to feel the rhythm and is rising to a higher level of play now in his senior season.

Leps 20
Sealy 6

p.s. I still want to know why Emeal Andrus of Sealy didn't play last week against Needville.

fullhouse
09-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Pudlugger:
Hey The Tigers are Back how come Andrus didn't play last Friday against Needville? You mentioned it in a post earlier in this thread and now I'm curious, was he injured or ineligible?Neither ~ he's feeling much better this week and ready to go!

fullhouse
09-10-2003, 08:46 AM
Pudlugger:

IBRINGTHEHAT:
okay, two questions. How is Chase Anderle looking this year? AND...... Is Emshoff (I think thats the center's name) out for the season?I heard Emshoff is out for the season. Anderle is looking real good now. In the Gonzales game he had a beautiful 50 yard TD run called back on a holding penalty. Latter, in the final minutes of the game, he fought like a champion in the final drive to ice the game on the 4 yardline to run out the clock by taking a knee. In that drive he took a huge hit to the helmut on 3rd and 8. He shock it off and on 4th and 8 he threw a 35 yard pass to #11 WR Daniels (soph) to keep the drive going. Then he hit # 20 Schramm on a dump pass that took the ball down to the 4. Four knees latter game over, LG 20 Gonzales 19. It was a tremendous clutch effort from a kid with great heart and a will to win. I have a feeling Anderle is beginning to feel the rhythm and is rising to a higher level of play now in his senior season.

Leps 20
Sealy 6

p.s. I still want to know why Emeal Andrus of Sealy didn't play last week against Needville.Emshoff should be back toward the end of the season

Talk_To_The_Paw
09-10-2003, 12:02 PM
I think Sealy will be up for this game. They have Andrus, they have a good kicking game and their defense is strong.

Pudlugger
09-10-2003, 12:03 PM
fullhouse:

Pudlugger:
Hey The Tigers are Back how come Andrus didn't play last Friday against Needville? You mentioned it in a post earlier in this thread and now I'm curious, was he injured or ineligible?Neither ~ he's feeling much better this week and ready to go!Was he out because he was sick or was it something else?

redstm
09-10-2003, 08:31 PM
Well I donno if its just small town rummors or not but i head Emeal got arrested last Thursday.

TuM-TuM68
09-10-2003, 09:51 PM
GOOD luck..to both teams..
go K-TOWN!!

the tigers are back
09-10-2003, 10:02 PM
He should return in the bellville game are in the first round op play-offs.

the tigers are back
09-10-2003, 10:07 PM
Rob Emshoff should return in the bellville game or in the first round of play-offs. I would like to see him back in the game against the rattlers;well i guess we will wait and see. eek!

lepfan
09-10-2003, 10:22 PM
So he was neither :rolleyes: ineligible nor injured.....was he INcarcerated? :rolleyes:

Commerce Fan
09-11-2003, 07:20 AM
Pudlugger:

Commerce Fan:

FormerBellvilleBrahma:
This will be a big game, how do you think it will come out?Come on fela's don't let your heart get in the way of your knowledge. You know if any one team has had Sealy's number it is LaGrange. Knowing that and the fact that LaGrange has a team this year Well you know it is all over for the Tiger this week LaGrange by 21Commerce Fan, thanks for the vote of confidence. That 2001 Final was some game wasn't it. I remember how your big DE made several key plays to win the game for the Tigers. Heard he's playing for UTEP. How's he doing?

As for winning by 21, I don't know. The team has been working hard on the offensive formations and have made some adjustments so I think they should move the chains on Sealy. Also, the D is going to be stronger in the middle. It will be an exciting game [like the first two!] but in the end I think the Leps have more weapons. :)

Leps 20 Sealy 6I have watched and played a lot of football but i think that was one of the top 5 games ever played. If i say so my self there was no way those boys coud win the game i think the coach won it for us. That big DE last i heard got a full ride at SMU and was redshirted last year but have not heard from since. He was a great kid and has a lot of heart.

BrahmaMom
09-11-2003, 09:45 AM
Hey, nothing wrong with being proud of your town and the team that represents it. The Brahmas have worked hard as a team and indivdually and I am very proud of them. I also have respect for the LaGrange and Sealy programs and several others as well. But I'm a Brahma fan for life! Go Bulls!

Brahma73
09-13-2003, 01:27 AM
Bellville22:
I'd love to go to this game, but I have some friends from St. Thomas, and we're heading down to watch the Bellville game.

Haven't seen either of these teams play, but I think I have a decent feel for both.

For the heck of it....

Sealy 24, LaGrange 20Is this guy good, or what???

the tigers are back
09-13-2003, 07:55 AM
Hey Brahma! you really did predict this one didn't ya 24 to 20 sealy,hey you out to be in the Chronicles pics. :cool:

Brahma73
09-13-2003, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the love, TTAB, but it was Bellville22 who nailed the score. wink

Bellville22
09-13-2003, 01:20 PM
Bellville22:

For the heck of it....

Sealy 24, LaGrange 20Thanks guys, but now there's pressure on me to do this every week.

And as for the Chronicle thing, I wouldn't stoop to that level. I've seen some of their predictions and rankings. I think more of myself than that, hahahaha :D

the tigers are back
09-14-2003, 08:16 AM
Well i see after the smoke has cleared is seems to me that sealy totaly dominated the game.Lagrange with only 10 first downs and 127 yds rushing, and sealy total 278 yards rushing. Emeal Andrus with 161 yds and just like i told you he would get.The leps defense is good, but you gotta remember this we have one of the best rb in the state of texas.I guess you are saying i rubbing it in your face"you bet i am." :mad: Don't you ever forget this that Sealy will never guit, because we are too ligit to quit. I say this though if don't win another game the rest of the year i can say that we beat CATS. wink

GoForIt
09-14-2003, 08:33 AM
GoForIt:
I'm kinda rooting for LG, but I have a gut feeling that Sealy wants this one to avenge past losses.
Sealy 21, LG 20 Hey I didn't get it exactly right, but darn close myself! :-)

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: GoForIt ]</small>

Pudlugger
09-14-2003, 08:36 AM
the tigers are back:
Well i see after the smoke has cleared is seems to me that sealy totaly dominated the game.Lagrange with only 10 first downs and 127 yds rushing, and sealy total 278 yards rushing. Emeal Andrus with 161 yds and just like i told you he would get.The leps defense is good, but you gotta remember this we have one of the best rb in the state of texas.I guess you are saying i rubbing it in your face"you bet i am." :mad: Don't you ever forget this that Sealy will never guit, because we are too ligit to quit. I say this though if don't win another game the rest of the year i can say that we beat CATS. wink It's all about ball control and time of possesion. It is difficult to make first downs when your offense is on the sidelines most of the second half. Hats off to Andrus. Also, hats off to the Sealy coaches who had our D scouted pretty well and ran up the middle. The Leps will make some needed adjustments and I predict they will be much more solid on D by district. Good luck to Sealy, but don't get over-confident because there are some big hurdles to clear before you can call yourselves champions.

<small>[ September 14, 2003, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

the tigers are back
09-14-2003, 07:56 PM
I must say that we are true champions at Sealy rather we win or lose we always think positive.So i beleive in this year team jsut like the state teams we had in 94-99.I like to say this to ya leps or pudlugger i really hope we don't play you'll in the first round of play-offs.I know that will be the one that really counts though; wish you'll the best ok (GOD BLESS YA REAL GOOD.) wink

Tiger Turtle
09-15-2003, 09:21 AM
Interestingly enough, Collier-Sharp had Sealy rated 4 points above LG before last week's game (146 - 142). Sealy is starting to look like they may be for real, with 3 drives over 6 minutes each that kept Anderle and company on the bench for most of the second half. Ball control is their game, and they have been getting better at it each week.