PDA

View Full Version : Hardin Jefferson vs Hamshire Fannett

BigBoy85
10-24-2002, 04:48 PM
This is a big game between these two teams. Both teams started of ranked in the top 3 of the district but they have hit a big slump since then. The playoff hopes are not completely gone for them,but whoever looses this game is pretty much out of the playoff picture.This is a big game and I think that Hardin-Jefferson will come out on top in a close one.What are some predictions for this game and the other 21-AAA games.

Old Cardinal
10-24-2002, 05:11 PM
You are right, it could go either way! On a muddy field, like tomorrow night, I will go with H-F because they are the best "mudders" in the District.

BigBoy85
10-24-2002, 05:31 PM
Yeah I agree, Hamshire plays very well in the mud.HJ's offense is mostly passing,but with the weather the way it is they might have to rely on big #11 to run over those Longhorns.This kid is big and fast.He will run you over, help you up, then run you over again. Hamshire will have to come out and hit this kid right in the mouth if they want to get a big win.

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 07:19 PM
How many seniors on this year's team at HF?

anahuacpanthers
10-24-2002, 07:54 PM
I have to agree that this will be a pretty good game. I am not real sure what happend to h-f but if they keep playin like the thier scores have shown the last two weeks then h-j will sneak up on them. And #11 is ok but he isnt everything he was made out to be. but i will say that both teams have some of the best d-linemen i have faced this season. H-J has a pretty good o-line also, not that they are just huge, just good football players.i wish the best of luck to both teams tomorrow night.

ball_hawk_5
10-24-2002, 09:23 PM
in playin both these teams i think that H-J will come out on top.H-j has a good o-line and a good runnin back and H-F also has a good runnin back and a good o-line. i think that it will come down to which team can stop the runnin game because neither will pass much. the team that win this may have a shot at playoffs but will have to go all out to make it. good luck to both teams and the other teams in the district.