PDA

View Full Version : 22 3-A at Prairie View

trojandad
08-16-2003, 12:55 AM
Darius Brown called today and said he and Perry Carrington are roomies this year at Prairie View. Looks like 22 3-A will make some noise at Prairie View this year. Very proud of those two.

Sure would like being a fly on the wall the closer to October 24 we get, huh?

hsfan
08-16-2003, 10:18 PM
have you heard what they are playing and or will they be redshirted?i think what you said about liberty is true they have always been that way.good luck this year except when you play bh.bh did pretty good tonite casey shows got hurt tonite,but it does appear anything major,just a bruise hopefully.have you heard anything about shepherd and there new coach?

hsfan
08-16-2003, 10:34 PM
td how did the cs fresh. and jv do tonite?also how many teams will you guys have this year?bh will have 4 teams this year a fresh.,soph,jv and varsity

RBARKER
08-17-2003, 12:12 AM
hsfan, can you give a little more info about the BH scrimmage? How did they look, I hope Casey is ok.

hsfan
08-17-2003, 12:33 AM
i really can not give to much info.they said the d played really well.

hsfan
08-17-2003, 12:45 AM
rbarker,how do you think the team will do this year?what do you think about the qb pos.do you think he can do the job?i think when it is all said and done he will hold most of the qb records.he just has that touch and most of the kids believe in him.he seems to be the leader that everyone looks for,and not get the big head.i think he he tries to get better for the TEAM,and only the team.

EAGLELINE73
08-17-2003, 09:42 AM
HEY I GOT THE INFO ON THE GAME, BH SECOND TEAM OFFENSE AND DEFFENSE WHERE NOT TO SIFF, BUT THE FIRST TEAM DEFENSE AND OFFENSE HAS NT LOST A BEAT.
AS CASEY SHOWS TAKES P CARRINGTON PLACE AND TRYS TO FILLTHE SHOES, I THINK HE HAS DONE IT.
BUT THE EAGLES HAVE SOME STUFF TO WORK ON STILL.

EAGLELINE73
08-17-2003, 09:45 AM
AS OF THE QB DONT EVEN WORRY BOUT HIM, MAY BE A SOPH. BUT THAT WONT STOP HIM, THAT QB OF OURS, ISS WHAT IS GOING TO LEAD THIS TEAM TO THE PLAYOFF.

hsfan
08-17-2003, 11:31 AM
i agree about the qb.as long as him and casey stay healthy they should have a good year.i think chris will have a relly good year.he has the talent to break every bh record at the qb pos.how did the jv do?

QBKilla
08-17-2003, 11:39 AM
Hey EAGLELINE73 how much playing time did u get?

RBARKER
08-17-2003, 01:02 PM
hsfan:
rbarker,how do you think the team will do this year?what do you think about the qb pos.do you think he can do the job?i think when it is all said and done he will hold most of the qb records.he just has that touch and most of the kids believe in him.he seems to be the leader that everyone looks for,and not get the big head.i think he he tries to get better for the TEAM,and only the team.hsfan, I think that the Eagles will do fine this year. I think they can build on last year and make a further playoff run. I am so glad that BH is starting a Soph at QB, that gives us stability for the next three years. I dont know when the last time BH started a QB that wasn't a senior. I predict that 2005 will be the year of the Eagles with Chris at QB for his last year and the twin running backs I have been hearing about will be Juniors.

EAGLELINE73
08-17-2003, 01:25 PM
HEY QBKILLA HOW IS COLLEGE TREATEN YEA, WELL I GOT ABOUT 12-15 PLAYS IN NOT BAD. NOT WHAT I WAS HOPIN FOR, AS FAR AS THE JV GOES I CANT TELL YOU HOW THEY DID I WAS SITIN AROUND RESTIN UP FOR THE GAME, BUT THE LAST YEAR A SOPH. STARTED AT QB FOR THE VARSITY, IS WHEN CHASE MICHELL WAS THERE IF I RECALL CORRECTLY, BUT AS LONG AS THE BACKS STAY HEALTHY AND THE CROWD KEEPS US PUMPED WE WILL DO THE JOB.

hsfan
08-17-2003, 08:28 PM
hey you mite include most of that class w/ the twins.they have a pretty good speed on that team.they have dlineman that is very strong and runs the 400 in around 63secs.he will be starting next year on the v.they have good speed at wr and rbs for chris his sr. year.

QBKilla
08-18-2003, 12:32 AM
Eagleline, McNeese is great, I love it up here. But no, Chase Mitchell was a senior when he started at QB. Its been a while since we've had a non-senior QB. (Saunders, Mitchell, Clement, and Northcutt) But I think Chris will do an excellent job this year. He just can't get down on himself early if he makes mistakes. Shows will go for a 1000 yards this season. With the experienced line he has and his physical running style he will really impress people this year. And of course the Blue Wall. It'll be up tp senior leaders like Josh Gaines and Ricky Garcia to keep the nick name going. Once all the first time starters get their stuff together, this group is going to be pretty good. I'll be able to make a few games this season during our open weeks and I look forward to watching the Eagles go for a 5th straight undefeated District run. Good luck guys, I'll be rooting for you.

EAGLELINE73
08-18-2003, 07:40 PM
HEY HSFAN, SRY NOT TO COMMENT ON THE TWINS TO MUCH BUT AS YOU KNOW I AM A SERIOR THIS YEAR AND I AM NOT REALLY WORRYING WITH THE YEARS AFTER ME JUST YET, CAUSE I GOT TO FOCUS ON JUST THIS YEAR. BUT I DO AGREE I THINK THE YEAR OF 2005 WILL BE THERE YEAR BH WILL TAKE STATE.