PDA

View Full Version : Burnet from now on until the finals.

mwisnews
11-06-2003, 11:59 PM
I know that from now on Burnet will never take anyone lightly. If they beat Liberty Hill then they will practice even harder against, I think Somerset, and if they win they will practice until their legs fall off. The only way Burnet loses if they beat themselves thats the only way. I talked to a former Burnet alum who works at Sam Houston and said the same exact thing, that Burnet can only beat themselves. I also heard that last year Jasper wanted to play at Sam Houston Bearkat Stadium because that's where they like to play. If that comes down to it then that will be good for me because I could just walk there. I also heard that the Yoakum, not right spelling, head coach graduated from Burnet in 72. But go Burnet tomorrow night and next week.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-07-2003, 03:02 AM
http://www.stan-noon.com/golems/images/sm_runaway.gif Good Luck Region 4 div 1 teams will be coming after ya'll! http://www.stan-noon.com/golems/images/sm_gun.gif

PAINTBALL
11-07-2003, 09:48 AM
From now on, every game is for a GOLD BALL. Let's win 6 of them Burnet starting with number 1 tonight.

dawg03
11-07-2003, 09:52 AM
Burnet can only beat themselves. There is no better team out there. :rolleyes:

olddawggreen
11-07-2003, 10:12 AM
mwisnews:
I know that from now on Burnet will never take anyone lightly. If they beat Liberty Hill then they will practice even harder against, I think Somerset, and if they win they will practice until their legs fall off. The only way Burnet loses if they beat themselves thats the only way. I talked to a former Burnet alum who works at Sam Houston and said the same exact thing, that Burnet can only beat themselves. I also heard that last year Jasper wanted to play at Sam Houston Bearkat Stadium because that's where they like to play. If that comes down to it then that will be good for me because I could just walk there. I also heard that the Yoakum, not right spelling, head coach graduated from Burnet in 72. But go Burnet tomorrow night and next week.Who is the Yoakum head coach?

Old Dog
11-07-2003, 10:37 AM
The Yoakum head is Jesse Crow, a QB for Burnet in the early 70's. His parents still live in the area and are avid Burnet supporters.

olddawggreen
11-07-2003, 06:38 PM
Wow, I remember Jessee very well. I had lost track of him and had no idea he was coaching in Yoakum.