PDA

View Full Version : TRYING OUT POLLS - Can we retire the YaYa topic?

slpybear the bullfan
06-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Well.... I have grown EXTREMELY BOARD and TIRESOME with the conflagration that has beset our board.

Thinking of offseason topics to discuss on the board is challenging for all of us FOOTBALL lovers. This has been extremely obvious if you have spent the last three days on here.

Soooooooo, I thought I would try out posting a poll. This is my test of it, I promise the next ones will be related to TXHSFootball...

slpybear

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 07:07 PM
I have already said it was time to move on...so why are you trying to keep it going? This is a mean thing to do. I have tried to be nice, but I guess it doesn't matter. So, hahahhaha, have fun
on our account...AGAIN! I had better not see any post about us not stopping..it's you that won't stop, so just remember that! :D

..and I rated you a 5, along with everyone else...so who has class now?

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 07:40 PM
.....no one testing your poll????

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

PPHSfan
06-05-2003, 08:32 PM
Bandera YaYa:
I have already said it was time to move on...so why are you trying to keep it going? This is a mean thing to do. I have tried to be nice, but I guess it doesn't matter. So, hahahhaha, have fun
on our account...AGAIN! I had better not see any post about us not stopping..it's you that won't stop, so just remember that! :D

..and I rated you a 5, along with everyone else...so who has class now?Am I the only one now who sees how vicious this woman is? Our beloved Slpybear is now being taunted? YA YA, I refuse to call a truce with you, you are a PHSYCO HOSE BEAST and you need to be burned at the stake for your pagan rituals. eek!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-05-2003, 09:18 PM
Hey Slpybear, I think there should have been a 3rd option which reads "Couldn't care one way or the other"

slpybear the bullfan
06-05-2003, 09:35 PM
TarponFanInNorthTexas:
Hey Slpybear, I think there should have been a 3rd option which reads "Couldn't care one way or the other"Well, TPFiNT, I probably will only put one option in there next time! :) PUNT!!! Seriously, I am just learning about polls because this is something I wanted to try.

And believe it or not, Bandera YaYa, I was trying to send a polite message to everyone in the big YaYa BS debate that the DownLow is tired of it. I wasn't being mean or having fun on yours or anyone elses' account. I fancy myself waaaaayyyy to polite to be mean on this board. Or carry on an argument for days on end.....
:rolleyes:

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-05-2003, 10:36 PM
Then quit bringing up the subject. Ya'll are the ones that won't let it die&gt; But frankly I can see why. I am a poet and did not know it. Like I said before this place would be really boring without us. :p :p :p

Bandera YaYa
06-05-2003, 11:48 PM
I am what?? Why are you calling me such names and threatening me? I was not vicious to Slypbear
at all! I just wanted to know why he said what he did. I was not vicious....where do you come off by saying that? Your post was ugly and completely out of line. But I know you won't get in trouble,you can hide behind the moderators. How pathetic! I have been trying to move on, but everyone won't let me? And so now you say this about me. I do not understand what your problem is.

I am not mad at Slypbear....at all. If you don't want to call a truce, OK. We'll agree to disagree. Fine with me, let's move on.

<small>[ June 05, 2003, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Bandera YaYa ]</small>

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-05-2003, 11:55 PM
yeah what is your problem pphsfan. Do you think you are Bruce ALMIGHTY. alert alert calling a moderator. You need to check to see what pphsfan said about BanderYa Ya. Is that really fair. :mad: :mad: :mad:

pres. ya ya ya pinky
06-05-2003, 11:58 PM
JUST LET IT GO!! WE HAVE ALREADY BEGUN ANOTHER TITLE. IT'S ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL NOW. CAN YOU HANG WITH US? :) :) :)