View Full Version : Sinton @ Raymondville

sinfan75
09-25-2023, 11:41 AM
Pirates should win this game fairly easy. Last non-district game before district play in 2 weeks.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-25-2023, 04:08 PM
DCTF has Sinton by 28 think it went down from 29. Sinton by 40 imo.

Sinton bye week is week 9 after the Orange Grove game and before West Oso game.

saw several times some players get banged up in La Vernia game so not sure if some of those will sit out and get rest up for district play next week against Robstown on next Thursday.

sinfan75
09-25-2023, 07:33 PM
DCTF has Sinton by 28 think it went down from 29. Sinton by 40 imo.

Sinton bye week is week 9 after the Orange Grove game and before West Oso game.

saw several times some players get banged up in La Vernia game so not sure if some of those will sit out and get rest up for district play next week against Robstown on next Thursday.

They were all cramping. No injuries. I guess the coaches need get on the players about staying hydrated all day. Never seen so many players cramping up like Sintons was Friday.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-27-2023, 02:50 PM
They were all cramping. No injuries. I guess the coaches need get on the players about staying hydrated all day. Never seen so many players cramping up like Sintons was Friday.

Great, well that it wasn't the other type of injuries.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-28-2023, 04:30 AM
Raymondville is definitely down this season. Sinton should roll.

LV_Bearfan
09-30-2023, 08:05 AM
Seemed like a pretty slow start. Didn’t get to watch second half. Still a good win.

sinfan75
09-30-2023, 12:12 PM
yep they came out a little flat, which I was thinking might happen. Came out in the 2nd half played much better. Pretty run heavy offense last night. Did have one injury last night. Hopefully not too serious. The 5 other players that weren't suited up last night hopefully will be ready to go next week against Robstown. The roster is starting to get a little thin as the season goes forward.

sinfan75
10-01-2023, 11:13 AM
yep they came out a little flat, which I was thinking might happen. Came out in the 2nd half played much better. Pretty run heavy offense last night. Did have one injury last night. Hopefully not too serious. The 5 other players that weren't suited up last night hopefully will be ready to go next week against Robstown. The roster is starting to get a little thin as the season goes forward.

Mat not have been an injury after all. The kid had his pads off and leaning on crutches, but evidently not injured.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-02-2023, 04:49 PM
Sinton 38-0, Sinton defense held Raymondville to 79 total offensive yards.

https://youtu.be/lOfmpg8C2pY