PDA

View Full Version : La Vernia vs. Navarro

LV_Bearfan
09-11-2023, 12:48 PM
Anyone want to talk about this matchup? It would be nice to see some conversation here. Who you got?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
09-12-2023, 12:06 AM
I always pull for the Slot-T teams, but La Vernia seems to be pretty damn good this season.

MUSTANG69
09-12-2023, 11:49 AM
From what I have read about La Vernia I don't think Navarro stands a chance. Hopefully they will make it respectable.

sinfan75
09-12-2023, 09:58 PM
I'm going with La Vernia.

Old Green
09-13-2023, 06:10 PM
LaVernia has more playmakers than Navarro. Navarro will play tough, but the Bears will pull away in the 3rd qtr.

LV_Bearfan
09-16-2023, 05:46 AM
La Vernia put the game away in the second half by being lethal with fewer opportunities as Navarro offense shortened the game.
QB1 for La Vernia got dinged and left the game. He ran it a bunch, and Navarro did better than expected keeping him in check.
QB2 came in and played well. LV RB's ran the ball well, and that was what seemed to be the X factor late when Navarro needed a stop.
Navarro had a good gameplan and played tough. The Panthers look to be on schedule for another playoff run.

Pudlugger
09-16-2023, 11:38 AM
Another big win for the Bears. LV's balanced offense, big o line and overall athleticism, coupled with a stingy defense, is what it takes to beat a physical and well executed slot-t offense that the Panthers have perfected over the years. It takes a tremendous effort on every play for 4 quarters as each play has the potential for the Panthers to take it to the house. Congrats to the Bears and good luck the rest of the way.

LV_Bearfan
09-17-2023, 06:17 AM
Another big win for the Bears. LV's balanced offense, big o line and overall athleticism, coupled with a stingy defense, is what it takes to beat a physical and well executed slot-t offense that the Panthers have perfected over the years. It takes a tremendous effort on every play for 4 quarters as each play has the potential for the Panthers to take it to the house. Congrats to the Bears and good luck the rest of the way.

Great to hear from you. Wanted to say that I see some talent out there for LG just not clicking right now. I'm curious to see how things look later in season with this new scheme. Seems like they could catch fire.