PDA

View Full Version : Matthew328

TheSage
10-24-2001, 12:50 PM
Knowing that you have some sort of association with Everman, and are very pro-Everman, I'm curious why you have Forney #1. We all know the outcome of that game, if it happens, is not predictable. Are you giving the top spot to Forney so as to avoid a jinks, or being considered biased, etc....?

rholl
10-24-2001, 04:05 PM
Maybe I can answer that...but I don't want to speak for Matt. I know at first of yr. there were some questions on mainly the defensive side of the ball for Everman because of graduations and they weren't sure of the new players. Therefore Forney was ranked higher to begin with.....and since hae done nothing to lose that ranking....therefore Forney 1 Everman 2. Hope that was somewhat correct Matthew!!!!!

Matthew328
10-24-2001, 06:55 PM
rholl you pretty much hit the nail on the head with that...and yes I do try to avoid being biased....I am a big Everman fan and graduate..but I don't wanna be ignorant and say Everman is best no matter what..LOL
I try to be fair and unbiased to all teams though...

SintonFan
10-24-2001, 11:20 PM
To run a great site like this, it must hurt a little to rank someone else higher than your home team. Lots of will power in that. Great job to all the administators here! This is a classy site!