PDA

View Full Version : bellville football

gdornon11
11-26-2001, 03:12 PM
Everyone thinks the bellville football is lucky. 12-0 has nothing to do with luck. Sinton will find that out. any comments

footballfan
11-26-2001, 03:19 PM
Don't know much about either team. How were the non-district schedules for each team? Did either team play a team from a larger classification or a team in 3A that made the playoffs?

SintonFan
11-26-2001, 03:34 PM
gdornan11, where did you hear that everyone thinks Bellville is lucky? I haven't heard anyone fron Sinton say that. I'm sure this game will be close because both teams are taking it very seriously. About who has Sinton played? They played 4A Beeville(11-1) and beat them 21-10 for their only loss. Beeville, who won dist. 30-4A, is still in the div. 2 4A playoffs and they play Bastrop this week. Sinton also played 4A CC Tuloso Midway.

[This message has been edited by SintonFan (edited November 26, 2001).]

sinfan75
11-26-2001, 05:53 PM
SintonFan right about that.Ain't nobody from Sinton thinkin ya'll are lucky.As a matter of fact it's the exact opposite.Since ya'll are "THE BIG BOYS" from the north,some people think Sinton don't stand a chance.I think it'll be close game between two very good teams.You don't beat the defending state champs as bad as ya'll did bein lucky.See ya'll Saturday!

kolbe
11-26-2001, 06:37 PM
It's going to be a good game.

Old Cardinal
11-26-2001, 06:44 PM
I think you might have just made that up about Sinton people saying Bellville's lucky. You would not be in the 3rd round if you didn't have some kind of viable team. I look for Sinton to win because of that win over Beeville-that means they have a consistent defense. Bridge City and Sinton have always wanted to mix it up in a good ballgame anyway-With the winner taking the State Championship the next week!

kolbe
11-26-2001, 06:48 PM
he did not say sinton said that he said everyone thinks bellville is lucky which is true. people have said they got lucky in the game with lagrange and if you look back on the second page someone says bellville got lucky by beating burnett in the first round.

BrahmaFan
11-26-2001, 07:40 PM
Heck! This is going to be a hellava game...I
would think this game is going down to the wire...hard hitting...great plays and I know there is great respect for both teams

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 07:40 PM
But the implication was there when he stated that Sinton will find that out. Was he also implying that Sinton has been lucky? It should be a great game. I do not know about Bellville, but Sinton has outscored their opponents 578-84 in the 12 games thus far.

BrahmaFan
11-26-2001, 07:46 PM
AAHHH...San Antonio FB Fan...I don't think he was implying anything other than he is pumped and ready for some football....He knows its going to be a tough game...a team doesn't go 12-0 like Sinton and Bellville has and not be a good team. This is probably going to be as good a game as Everman and Forney was....both of these teams have alot of pride and great football talent.

jykoy
11-26-2001, 08:59 PM
Wish I could be there... will it be broadcasted on the web anywhere??

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 09:36 PM
I totally agree with you Brahmafan. This is going to be a heck of a game. But, as you read in other posts, the season is already over since Everman and Forney already played for the title. LOL. Well, there are at three other regions that have something to say about that.

[This message has been edited by San Antonio HS FB Fan (edited November 26, 2001).]

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 09:38 PM
Good thing these threads give the ability to edit a message. That way everyone can't see the horrible grammar that some of us tend to use!!!

cak23
11-26-2001, 09:48 PM
bellville's great run this year has been highly contributed from the efforts of bellville's allstate kick holder. teams like ATM and Tech are drooling over this kid, which they should be.

San Antonio HS FB Fan
11-26-2001, 09:52 PM
You lost me on that one cak23. What do you mean all state kick holder? Sorry if that is an ignorant question, but I do not make it out of San Antone much these days.

buenger2
11-26-2001, 10:17 PM
cak23- Although the job of holding is overlooked, all the holders do throughout the game is stay close to the cooler and look good. However, some of the Bulls' success has come from a surprising sophomore Chase Kiecke. He has amassed nearly 50 or so tackles from the safety position, along with becoming the unnoficial "captain" of the secondary...this kid's got skills.....and two more years. He also creates some big plays on offense when the Brahmas need them.

BrahmaFan
11-26-2001, 10:38 PM
cak23....you really know your football...but we are playing United States football not What the rest of the world calls football...watch a game you'll understand after awhile...

kolbe
11-26-2001, 10:42 PM
yeah im feelin cak23 that holder is some holder, has not had a mistake all year. i heard he was going to BSU and gonna represent this year. that chase "alfredo" kiecke is just something else. has a rip in his jersey he play so hard. watch out for #45 on the sidelines i heard he was one heck of a fullback.

gdornon11
11-26-2001, 10:52 PM
i know that the bellville holder is being looked at by major universities such as fsu and nebraska.haha

BrahmaFan
11-26-2001, 11:03 PM
Actually cak23 and kolbe are on the sidline just wishing to get on the field....why else for the silly statements...what playoff team are they playing for? could you two tell us?

jykoy
11-26-2001, 11:09 PM
it's obvious, they are Chase Keike and Kolbe Grell

SintonFan
11-26-2001, 11:52 PM
One thing is for sure, there's been alot of class exhibited by the Bandera and Bellville players and fans since they started posting here. I think that says alot. It's fine young men like these people that make this board a gem. Bellville has a great team and deserves to have all the confidence in the world. 12-0 gives you confidence. If anyone goes to the Houston Chronicle website and see their record and stats, you would understand their confidence. Nothing wrong with that.

MCAT
11-27-2001, 08:58 PM
well, if confidence wins games, and stats give confidence, then i'm afraid sinton has an edge.

BrahmaFan
11-27-2001, 10:49 PM
MCAT...Confidence helps..but it does not win games...playing hard..not making mistakes....
making plays....being smart..wins football games

big66mf02
11-28-2001, 08:57 PM
to the san antonio guy. bellville has outscored thier opponents 376-121. this includes 3 shutouts and holding the defending state champ leopards 31-7. these scores have come from not just the first teams, but also the second teams of the brahmas in just about all of the games. this is gonna be a great game, but i believe bellville will come out with another win.

[This message has been edited by big66mf02 (edited November 29, 2001).]