PDA

View Full Version : Marlin Doubters

cntryguy35
10-14-2002, 09:21 AM
Even as flat as they were they knocked off a pretty good Rockdale team 24-0. The offense was really flat, if they expect to go deep in the playoffs they must get better. The defense is good as always. They always seem to come up with a good scheme defensively. They only allowed 125 yards total offense. Nothing against Rockdale, they could possibly finish 2nd in this district if they can stop Pittman from Cameron. Good luck. And Marlin you need to continue to get better each week.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
10-14-2002, 07:31 PM
I watched the Marlin-Rockdale game. I was impressed. Both of the teams defense's played really well. I think that the score doesn't show anything about the game. It was really close until the fourth quarter, then, Marlin blew it wide open. The game was played hard the whole way through,and good luck to both teams for the rest of the season.

marlinbulldog
10-14-2002, 10:28 PM
I give Rockdale alot of respect. a lot of people took rockdale lightly like ennis took marlin.the real deal was that marlin had a real bad week in pratice but im not going to get into that.

WreckinCrew
10-15-2002, 10:26 AM
Good job Marlin on the win !! but the team needs to practice hard every week like they did for Ennis !! If yall do that i dont think yall can be beat.

tomthall
10-15-2003, 09:56 PM

MARLINFAN
10-15-2003, 09:58 PM
like this post is a yr old

cunbed10
10-16-2003, 08:10 AM
MARLINFAN:
like this post is a yr oldyou took the words right outta my mouth

beefy
10-16-2003, 08:41 AM
I'm calling it here and now. Marlin will be in the div. 2 class 3a state finals. I know there are some doubters but I really feel they have the talent to go the distance. 3A as a whole this year is not as strong as a year ago. I think Bellville or Rice are the only two that can knock off the bulldogs. The only weekness in the bulldogs armor is their so called spread offense. It is predictable and not foundamentally sound. Marlin's qb is a stud. The spread is not doing him or the team any good. If you can't protect him then the season is in jeopardy. I liked the game plan against Rockdale. More two back sets and better protection.