PDA

View Full Version : Graham v. Kennedale

WiLdHoRnS
05-10-2003, 07:59 AM
Graham beat Kennedale for Game 2. Game 3 is Saturday at Weatherford Highschool at 1:00.

pirate4state
05-10-2003, 08:38 AM
score?

WiLdHoRnS
05-10-2003, 07:57 PM
sorry not sure, but today Kennedale beat Graham 8 - 4 in game 3. They will be playing Abilene Wylie in a three game series Friday and Saturday at Graham.

WiLdHoRnS
05-10-2003, 08:59 PM
Graham won 11-3 in second game

VWG
05-10-2003, 09:46 PM
Should be a good matchup between Kennedale and Wylie.
Kennedale has a talented team, pitching is a little suspect after they throw their ace though.

Anyone attending the games in Graham let me know your rating of Graham's baseball stadium. It has to be one of the tops in the state.

WiLdHoRnS
05-10-2003, 09:51 PM
Who do you take - Abilene or Kennedale? and why?

VWG
05-10-2003, 09:58 PM
In my opinion it's hard to say.
I thought Wylie was supposed to have a strong year and good pitching coming back, but after reading some posts it appears that Wylie has been very inconsistent this year.
Kennedale won game 1 vs. Graham but Graham committed 5 erros and their pitcher only gave up 1 earned run, thus losing 5-0. Graham also was without 3 players due to grades, and one kid that was lost was a starter who will probably be all-district. Kennedale has a decent program and can hit the ball, but they also made costly errors against Graham. The second baseman for Kennedale made some throwing errors on routine plays.
I have to say this is a toss up. I give the series to whoever makes less errors in the field and on the bases.

WiLdHoRnS
05-10-2003, 10:08 PM
I have heard that Abilene has a really good defense that is completely solid. I heard that their third baseman is especially good and that their pitching is okay, but not exceptional. I think they will be a tough team to face, but i think that Kennedale will do fine, if they hit well, make no errors, and focus. They really need to pull together as a team and not take Abilene lightly. If they don't take them serious it could go badly.

WiLdHoRnS
05-10-2003, 10:11 PM
I of course will have to take Kennedale. They may not have a player that gets a hit every time at bat, but they do have players with heart and some players that can consistently get on base in some way, shape, or form.