PDA

View Full Version : Next Round Match-ups...Region IV

pirate4state
02-19-2003, 09:22 AM
Aransas Pass vs. Pharr Valley View at Falfurrias, Friday 7:30P

Hidalgo vs. West Oso at Premont, Friday 7p

Sinton vs. San Diego site and time TBA (Friday)

West Campus vs. Hallettsville site and time ?

Edna vs. La Vernia site and time ?

Gonzales vs. Burnet

Wimberley vs. Wharton

Carrizo Springs vs. Port Isabel

Good Luck to all the teams!!

big daddy russ
02-19-2003, 09:56 AM
All the teams from 30-3A will advance. You heard it here first. wink

TarponFanInNorthTexas
02-19-2003, 03:09 PM
Carrizo Springs vs. Port Isabel - Friday 8pm @ Zapata

Also, Hidalgo's record is 25-8, 32 3A district champions. Port Isabel was runner up with Pharr Valley View 3rd.

Phil C
02-19-2003, 04:22 PM
Hey Tarpon that is a great location for the Carrizo Springs - Port Isabel game as for as equal travel is concern because Port Isabel is about 162 miles from Zapata and Carrizo Springs is about 130 miles from Zapata. Have a safe and careful trip and good luck to both teams.

Phil C
02-19-2003, 04:56 PM
I just got the Sinton paper and it isn't definite but they are talking about having the Sinton - San Diego basketball game in Corpus Christi this Friday at 7:30 P.M. at either the Ray High School or the Moody High School Gym. I will post when I hear something more definite unless someone finds out first and posts first and please do if you do find out first because this is important information.

Phil C
02-19-2003, 05:28 PM
Man oh Man! I got it official from the high school now so please ignore the last post I did. The Sinton - San Diego basketball playoff game will be in Robstown this Friday at 7:30 P.M. I have also been told that Sinton will be the visiting team.