PDA

View Full Version : Stephenville vs La Vega

jason
11-02-2022, 08:20 AM
Stephenville coming off a pretty surprising loss to Alvarado. It was a perfect storm of China Spring hangover, bad weather, injuries, and just taking the foot off the gas after being up big at halftime. Shocking for sure - and I think maybe it puts us under the radar a bit headed into the playoffs. Hopefully we come out firing on all cylinders vs LV and start the playoff run with some positive momentum.

d0tc0m
11-02-2022, 10:41 AM
Stephenville coming off a pretty surprising loss to Alvarado. It was a perfect storm of China Spring hangover, bad weather, injuries, and just taking the foot off the gas after being up big at halftime. Shocking for sure - and I think maybe it puts us under the radar a bit headed into the playoffs. Hopefully we come out firing on all cylinders vs LV and start the playoff run with some positive momentum.

Could be bad news for La Vega. Pirates just for whatever reason don't appear to have quite the firepower they've had the past few seasons, or even what some expected them to have coming into this year. They're still formidable, and I'd say still more talented than Alvarado, so can't count them out yet. But I expect Stephenville to be pissed off and come out and win this one by 2-3 scores.

jason
11-02-2022, 10:51 AM
I should have added - this game has been moved to Thursday to avoid potential bad weather on Friday.
It will be available at www.kstvfm.com