PDA

View Full Version : Sinton @ Ingleside District 15-4A D2 Championship

sinfan75
10-29-2022, 12:01 PM
Pirate have played the tougher schedule and have struggled at times on both sides of the ball. Against West Oso the defense played awesome the 1st half and terrible the 2nd half. They play like that against the Mustangs Sinton will be the no.2 seed.

99IHSMustang
10-29-2022, 01:30 PM
I felt like Ingleside needed to have a solid win last night against OG and they did just that. I think if Ingleside can eliminate the penalties that has plagued them much of the season, this could be the year they come out on top. I believe they are only allowing something like 17 points per game, but are averaging a little over 40, but to be fair they have not played the tougher schedule. They have speed, a good QB, and good WR's. They have thrown A LOT more than what they have under the current head coach since he started. This should be a good one!

sinfan75
10-29-2022, 02:01 PM
One thing Sinton has trouble with are teams that have a good passing game. Pirates have also been getting a lot of penalties as well.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2022, 07:00 PM
Sinton had Huff shut down until i tweeted he had been shut down all game in late 3rd qtr and very next play he breaks one to pretty much boost his yards as he finish with 125 yards up to that point he was lucky to have 25 yards total. I deleted that tweet lol. Jinx the defense as they were lights out up to that point.

SintonFan_inAustin
10-29-2022, 07:04 PM
Sinton opens up as 5 point favorites by DCTF

District
Sinton averaging 60 points giving up avg of 19 points

Ingleside averaging 52 points giving avg of 20 points.

I think if both in giving up would be less if starters had played through out in those games.

MUSTANG69
10-31-2022, 11:55 AM
One thing Sinton has trouble with are teams that have a good passing game. Pirates have also been getting a lot of penalties as well.

If Ingleside's passing game is clicking this is going to be a good game. Ingleside defense struggles against short sideline passes. I expect to see Sinton doing that a lot.

sinfan75
11-01-2022, 09:35 PM
If Ingleside's passing game is clicking this is going to be a good game. Ingleside defense struggles against short sideline passes. I expect to see Sinton doing that a lot.

Maybe not. A lot of Browns Int's have come from them short sideline passes. 2 of them run back for td's. He'll throw them but not very often.

99IHSMustang
11-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Congrats on the District Championship Sinton! Good luck the rest of the way in the playoffs. Ingleside needs to regroup and get ready for the playoffs.

SintonFan_inAustin
11-08-2022, 09:13 AM
recap and then moving on and hoping both make a deep run

https://youtu.be/T7BSa5Ounbw