PDA

View Full Version : Tortilla Burger With Cheese

sinfan75
06-29-2002, 03:52 PM
Who all's ate one before.

M.PIRATEFAN
06-29-2002, 04:32 PM
Your crazy!!!!!!!but I wouldn't mind eating one. Say by any chance do you know if that restaurant Ferguson's in Odem is still open?? they have some awesome chicken fried steaks there.

SintonFan
06-29-2002, 05:10 PM
I think I had one some time back. Ferguson's is still there. Unfortunately, all the truckers get the fastest service.

bigfanofthegame
06-29-2002, 05:12 PM
Actually believe it or not you are not the only person out there that has eaten one. I eat them all the time and they are very good with jalapenos.

sinfan75
06-30-2002, 01:30 AM
And that's what I'm talkin about!MMMMMMM!!!!!!

M.PIRATEFAN
06-30-2002, 02:01 PM
Say sinfan75 and sintfan we need to get together during football season and eat somewhere. Talk about football!!!!! I think that would be pretty neat, what do you think??? Besides we back each other up during football it's only when we play each other that we support our home teams right. Anyways, what counts is that our teams are THAT DAMN GOOD and we don't have to worry about making those playoffs right?HA HA HA!!!!!!! I haven't been home in a while is THE BIG FISHERMAN still open??? Let me know.

SintonFan
06-30-2002, 03:32 PM
Sounds like a plan to me. One problem is that I live in San Antonio. So meeting up could pose a problem. The Big Fishernman is still there, even after the fire that destroyed it about 10 years ago. They rebuilt and made it bigger. I don't think they have all the animals like they used to. They're higher on their prices and the food's not as good in my opinion.

sinfan75
06-30-2002, 03:43 PM
And a girl that waitress's has one whole leg tatooed.Ain't nothin wrong with tatoos,But come on now!

M.PIRATEFAN
07-01-2002, 11:37 AM
Say sintonfan no problem we'll find a way. Hey maybe during the playoffs when yall play here in victoria, right?? And sinfan75 well you live in sinton right so maybe we can meet after the game when we play each other and chat have a burger or something.Anyways, good luck to yall during football season.Remember us Mathis Pirates support 30-3A through the season and playoffs.Games between Sinton and Mathis are always exciting except last year but this year well don't know whats going to happen.Hey, any schedules????????

sinfan75
07-01-2002, 08:37 PM
Yeah maybe we can hook up then.Actually what I like to do after a game is hall a$$ back home,grab a cold drink,turn on the boob tube to catch all the local scores and get on here and catch all the yak and smack goin on while my daughter is screamin in my ear to get off so she can chat with her friends!