PDA

View Full Version : Week 1: Sinton Pirates at Beeville Jones Trojans

SintonFan_inAustin
08-22-2022, 08:15 AM
Dave Campbell has Sinton as 22 points favorites

Sinton both QB's with injuries, starter Braeden Brown out for sure that I read from hamstring injury and back up Triston Handson went down after a long run towards the end of the scrimmage with Cuero and not sure the status on that. So looks like maybe Sinton opens 2022 with 3rd string qb.

Sinfan75 do you know of any updates on the QB's?

Sinton D played well in their scrimmages other than a few breakdown in coverages from inexperience secondary at the moment and offensively wait and see how they develop through the season. I think they'll look better against Beeville D than the last scrimmage where they struggle against a top rank D in Cuero.

sinfan75
08-22-2022, 12:58 PM
Dave Campbell has Sinton as 22 points favorites

Sinton both QB's with injuries, starter Braeden Brown out for sure that I read from hamstring injury and back up Triston Handson went down after a long run towards the end of the scrimmage with Cuero and not sure the status on that. So looks like maybe Sinton opens 2022 with 3rd string qb.

Sinfan75 do you know of any updates on the QB's?

Sinton D played well in their scrimmages other than a few breakdown in coverages from inexperience secondary at the moment and offensively wait and see how they develop through the season. I think they'll look better against Beeville D than the last scrimmage where they struggle against a top rank D in Cuero.

Haven't heard anything but I believe Handson may have hurt his shoulder but not sure. Hopefully not serious whatever it is.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-25-2022, 02:51 PM
Haven't heard anything but I believe Handson may have hurt his shoulder but not sure. Hopefully not serious whatever it is.

yes collarbone, think out for the season and Braeden hamstring injury wait and see when he's able to return. 3rd string QB looks like for season opener.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-25-2022, 07:37 PM
Fr
Sinton 22
Beeville 8
Final

SintonFan_inAustin
08-25-2022, 07:58 PM
JV
Sinton 7
Beeville 6
halftime