PDA

View Full Version : Corpus Christi Moody - Sinton Scrimmage

sinfan75
02-15-2022, 09:57 PM
I figured Moody would give Sinton a good game and they did not disappointment. Sinton won the game 3-2 but Moody has some batters that can hit the ball. Next up is CC Veterans Memorial on Saturday and the season kicks off the following weekend with the Sinton tourament.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-16-2022, 05:21 PM
I figured Moody would give Sinton a good game and they did not disappointment. Sinton won the game 3-2 but Moody has some batters that can hit the ball. Next up is CC Veterans Memorial on Saturday and the season kicks off the following weekend with the Sinton tourament.

Sinton 4-1 or 5-1 if you count Sf by Jaquae Stewart when Sinton inning ended with the only out on that sac fly.
Other than first 3 batters Sinton pitching continues to dominate.

sinfan75
02-16-2022, 10:39 PM
Moody scored another run when Rene was pitching. I don't know what happened cutting that inning short but I just kept the score at 3-1.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-17-2022, 09:25 AM
I went back and looked at inning Rene came in didn't see a run come in as the last out was the play at 2nd to keep runner from scoring from 3rd but maybe i miss recording. Work on some of the highlights later today on that scrimmage. Wyatt strike out his last 4 batters and then Blake struck out 3 next inning. Moody did get a few hits as they usually always well coached on making contact.

yes Sinton 3 runs if you don't count the sac fly by Jaquae with no outs but inning ended, think only certain amount of batters can hit per inning in a scrimmage.

SintonFan_inAustin
02-19-2022, 03:23 PM
Sinton 11
Corpus Christi Veterans Memorial 2

Sinton outscored opponents in 4 scrimmages 39-3.

sinfan75
02-19-2022, 09:57 PM
Sinton 11
Corpus Christi Veterans Memorial 2

Sinton outscored opponents in 4 scrimmages 39-3.

I don't think Sinton saw any of their varsity pitchers last night. But if that was their pitching staff, they won't be a top 10 5A team for very long. LOL