PDA

View Full Version : region 4

LH_PANTHER
07-01-2001, 05:14 PM
I THINK IT IS TIME TO REPLACE GOBBLA ON COVERING THE REGION 4 DISTRICT PICKS. HE STILL HASN'T GOT THE PICKS ON THE SITE. I GUESS GOBBLA CARES TOO MUCH ABOUT POSTING ON THE PIG TO HAVE THE COMMITEMENT TO THIS SITE. HEY GOBBLA WHY DON'T YOU JUST DO YOUR PICKS AFTER THE SEASON THAT WAY THEY WILL BE RIGHT. FINE JOB!!

bearcat1
07-01-2001, 09:13 PM
Region 4 was completed the other day. I checked, and it looks like the links to each district page were mis-labeled. It is corrected now, so the links to each page should work. Darn computers. Thanks for pointing it out though.
bc

bearcat1
07-01-2001, 10:14 PM
And suggesting that Gobbla isnt committed to this site is absurd, he's the one that started it last year. He's also the one that got the ball rolling on getting us the new URL (3adownlow.com) and this here message board that you are posting on. So chill.

Matthew328
07-02-2001, 11:25 AM
Hey lay off G..he is more than commited to this site...the season is still 2 months away..he is pretty much the man who runs this place!!

CtownAggie
07-03-2001, 12:57 PM
I just checked out the region 4 section and it seems to be coming along just fine. It looks like G2K1 is doing a pretty good job to me, even though I don't agree with some of his predictions. I think you just need to get off Gobbla's back panther!