View Full Version : 2022 Snapshot Numbers

Matthew328
10-29-2021, 09:29 AM
https://www.texasfootball.com/static-page/?url=uil-realignment-snapshots

This is where we are posting snapshot #s we will update the link all day

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-29-2021, 10:48 AM
Kingsville-912

Damn. I was hoping they would drop. Maybe they still do if the D1/D2 cutoff goes up a bit?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
10-29-2021, 11:25 AM
Kingsville-912

Damn. I was hoping they would drop. Maybe they still do if the D1/D2 cutoff goes up a bit?

Sorry, posted in wrong thread. If a mod could delete this that'd be swell. Thanks!

jason
11-01-2021, 10:14 AM
Thoughts on Fort Stockton dropping and leaving Big Spring - Andrews - SA Central there by themselves? Closest thing is either El Paso or Brownwood/Stephenville. Come on region 1!! hehe

4a D1 gonna lose a lot. Argyle - Melissa - WF Hirschi - Midlo Heritage - potentially La Vega - could get Carthage back though.

waterboy
11-01-2021, 01:38 PM
No official number yet for Gilmer?

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-01-2021, 01:45 PM
Thoughts on Fort Stockton dropping and leaving Big Spring - Andrews - SA Central there by themselves? Closest thing is either El Paso or Brownwood/Stephenville. Come on region 1!! hehe

4a D1 gonna lose a lot. Argyle - Melissa - WF Hirschi - Midlo Heritage - potentially La Vega - could get Carthage back though.

No chance for Carthage to go back to D1, they turned in 800. They'll be 4A DII. Argyle is definitely going 5A (1342). La Vega stays 4A D1 (937). No info on the DCTF site for the others mentioned.

d0tc0m
11-01-2021, 01:53 PM
Carthage for sure staying DII. Argyle and Melissa (most likely) 5A DII. Celina turned in 997, so jumping up to Div. I, but losing their typical bunk mates (Argyle/Melissa). Will be interesting to see which way the UIL sends Celina and what district they'll end up in.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-01-2021, 01:56 PM
Just saw Melissa with 1317. They're definitely going 5A DII

Slyone
11-01-2021, 03:54 PM
Wow looks like West Columbia will be dropping to 4AD2

Scoop27
11-01-2021, 05:08 PM
They will be in a district with Wharton

stardog
11-01-2021, 05:42 PM
[QUOTE=jason;1974918]Thoughts on Fort Stockton dropping and leaving Big Spring - Andrews - SA Central there by themselves? Closest thing is either El Paso or Brownwood/Stephenville. Come on region 1!! hehe

--- Fort Stockton was 4A-2 before they opt up last time. They will probably go back to district 1.

d0tc0m
11-01-2021, 08:45 PM
[QUOTE=jason;1974918]Thoughts on Fort Stockton dropping and leaving Big Spring - Andrews - SA Central there by themselves? Closest thing is either El Paso or Brownwood/Stephenville. Come on region 1!! hehe

--- Fort Stockton was 4A-2 before they opt up last time. They will probably go back to district 1.

Carthage is for sure staying Div. II. But Celina will for sure move up to Div. I.

SHSBulldog00
11-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Sweeny 583 expect to stay 4A D2

Twirling Time
11-02-2021, 09:02 PM
Carthage for sure staying DII. Argyle and Melissa (most likely) 5A DII. Celina turned in 997, so jumping up to Div. I, but losing their typical bunk mates (Argyle/Melissa). Will be interesting to see which way the UIL sends Celina and what district they'll end up in.

With Argyle and Melissa departing, the roster of 4A DI schools in the North Dallas area is pretty thin. I'm just spitballing, but I expect a far-flung district that could run from Collin County to Paris and Sulphur Springs (1240, a definite candidate for the drop). They could also send Celina south into the Metroplex proper to play DISD schools like Argyle did in this alignment.

To the west: Decatur, Gainesville, Springtown, Lake Worth, Castleberry and Kennedale. That's a pretty tight district by itself right there, so I doubt Celina makes it seven.

To the east: Anna, Paris, Sulphur Springs (?), maybe a brand-new Frisco school or two and not much else unless you dip down to take in Carrollton Ranchview. I think this is the most likely scenario.

To the south: North Dallas, Dallas Carter, Dallas Pinkston, Wilmer-Hutchins, Dallas Roosevelt (opting up — missed that one) and Dallas Lincoln (also opting up). An all-DISD district of 6.

I'll have a better idea when all the numbers are in and the cutoffs are set.

Slyone
11-03-2021, 01:12 PM
They will be in a district with Wharton

Yeah, I am guessing Sweeny also. Wonder if they will be added with the district that already exists. You have Sealy and Bellville in there also. I am from Needville. Wonder you will get added in to the 4aD1 district with Columbia going out

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I am guessing Sweeny also. Wonder if they will be added with the district that already exists. You have Sealy and Bellville in there also. I am from Needville. Wonder you will get added in to the 4aD1 district with Columbia going out

There's a possibility of Sinton & Ingleside going north as they did a few realignments ago when they were in a district with Cuero, Sweeny & Wharton.

As it stands now, depending on where the 4A/3A cutoff and the D1/D2 cutoff ends up landing, there could be as many as 10 RGV/Corpus area teams in 4AD2 and I highly doubt the UIL will want such a large district in the division. Even if one of the two between Bishop and Kingsville goes 4AD2, that would be 9 teams. Again, I doubt the UIL would form a 9-team district in 4A. BUT, if it ends up being 8 teams, then Sinton & Ingleside + rest of CC area teams join the 3 RGV teams in another 8-team district.

Regardless, next couple of days are going to be interesting to say the least. Hopefully we'll have a much better idea of where cutoff numbers are going to land.

Scoop27
11-03-2021, 03:32 PM
And West Columbia

Matthew328
11-03-2021, 04:25 PM
Today's updates are posted

Twirling Time
11-03-2021, 05:42 PM
I'm already a huge fan of the Frisco Emerson Bigguns!

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-03-2021, 06:02 PM
And West Columbia

Yep, forgot to mention them too.

stardog
11-03-2021, 10:19 PM
Today's updates are posted

Matt - if there's no opt up comment by a school are they definitely not opting up ?

Matthew328
11-04-2021, 03:25 AM
Matt - if there's no opt up comment by a school are they definitely not opting up ?

No it just means I haven't confirmed it

stardog
11-04-2021, 10:26 AM
Matt : Is 2123 for Lake Belton actual snapshot enrollment or a projected # ?

Matthew328
11-04-2021, 11:18 PM
Matt : Is 2123 for Lake Belton actual snapshot enrollment or a projected # ?

Not sure if its a projection or if they used the less than four grades multiplier

arges
11-05-2021, 03:32 AM
Any info on Austin and Bowie out of El Paso ISD?

stardog
11-05-2021, 06:25 AM
El Paso is one of the last minute submit. Today is the deadline so all these big city school districts will show up after today - Friday 11/5.

Matthew328
11-05-2021, 07:34 AM
Problem is after today I'm shifting my focus to the playoffs so I won't be gathering info for a couple of weeks lol

d0tc0m
11-05-2021, 09:46 AM
Problem is after today I'm shifting my focus to the playoffs so I won't be gathering info for a couple of weeks lol

We're all ok with that, Matt! Lol let's save the other stuff to get us through the offseason anyway

Ville-D
11-05-2021, 11:21 AM

Gathering data is a good job for an intern.

Matthew328
11-05-2021, 11:38 AM
Gathering data is a good job for an intern.

Our interns have more than enough work to do today and tonight between cutting highlights for Texan Live, managing all our sponsored activities and working UIL Cross-Country today....snapshot data will take a backseat during the first two rounds of the playoffs

arges
11-05-2021, 01:21 PM
Any info on Devine, yet?

Matthew328
11-05-2021, 01:49 PM
Any info on Devine, yet?

If its not on the list I dont have it

Twirling Time
11-06-2021, 02:14 AM
With Argyle and Melissa departing, the roster of 4A DI schools in the North Dallas area is pretty thin. I'm just spitballing, but I expect a far-flung district that could run from Collin County to Paris and Sulphur Springs (1240, a definite candidate for the drop). They could also send Celina south into the Metroplex proper to play DISD schools like Argyle did in this alignment.

To the west: Decatur, Gainesville, Springtown, Lake Worth, Castleberry and Kennedale. That's a pretty tight district by itself right there, so I doubt Celina makes it seven.

To the east: Anna, Paris, Sulphur Springs (?), maybe a brand-new Frisco school or two and not much else unless you dip down to take in Carrollton Ranchview. I think this is the most likely scenario.

To the south: North Dallas, Dallas Carter, Dallas Pinkston, Wilmer-Hutchins, Dallas Roosevelt (opting up — missed that one) and Dallas Lincoln (also opting up). An all-DISD district of 6.

I'll have a better idea when all the numbers are in and the cutoffs are set.

I just saw Gainesville's numbers and they're pretty low. If the cutoff catches Gainesville, Celina could slide over to this league, but I still doubt it. The UIL has pulled crazier stunts.

stardog
11-11-2021, 05:26 PM
xoxo