PDA

View Full Version : Spring Hill vs Gladewater

hey hey hey!!!
10-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Where's the noise on this one? Spring Hill already got it locked up or are they being extremely cautious because of last year's playoffs???

Somebody say something!!!!

hey hey hey!!!
10-09-2002, 01:53 PM
Man, got some tight lips on this one. Somebody start it. I see the D.L. thinks its a spring hill runaway. Thomas gets what......200?.......300?......a thousand yards???

old dragon
10-09-2002, 02:54 PM
Hey Hey things are a little quiet for me on this one also.What's up? I know there are some strong opinons out there because I have heard a few.Like SH have been waiting on this one to revenge last year's playoff lost.I hear SH by at least 20,so there will be no thoughts of it being a fluke.This was just one fan's view,don't know whether he posts or not. eek!

old dragon
10-09-2002, 11:52 PM
are there any g-water fans out there that will step up to the plate and say something about the game??

OTSS
10-10-2002, 10:37 AM
I'm a Gladewater fan and although I could'nt tell you what the outcome of the game will be I can say that our kids will play extremely hard and that we are better than the 5 opponents that SH has played thus far should be a great game and a pack house due to the 21-20 win by gladewater a year ago at rose stadium.......collier sharp has SH by 22 i'll take gladewater and the points any day.....don't think SH has ever beat GW by 22.....but who knows!!!!! see ya friday.....GO BEARS>>>>>>>>