PDA

View Full Version : I know this is football disscussion but how do you think of Castleberry basketball?

CHSsports12
10-31-2002, 12:22 AM
I think That We will Do good Because we have alot of great players in our junior class and a few in our senior class and alot of good ones as well in our sophmore class.I know that everman and carter and pretty good but all I can say is that we are not going out without a hard played ball game,especially with Coach Garcia!But we did beat Carter in the Fall league this year and we tore up Venus last year when we played them on all 3 levels.So good luck to all the basketball teams in 8-3a Castleberry is going to shock everyone.Please give your suggestions about what you think?

tigers05
10-31-2002, 09:06 AM
Are you forgetting about glen rose? we've won the district championship 5 consecutive years in 7-3a and have a great coach. We beat carter pretty bad last year in regular season play too.

RBMorris21
10-31-2002, 09:46 AM
Did he say anything bout GLEN ROSE. He said they were gonna shock everyone does that mean they're gonna beat ya'll. UHHHHHHH......NO

Matthew328
10-31-2002, 10:07 AM
8-3A likely will come down to Glen Rose and Everman..I give Everman the edge...they have 4 starters back from a team that beat Gainesville once last year and gave them their closest game in the playoffs last year..losing by 3 in the regional final...Kennedale, Carter-Riverside and Diamond Hill will fight it out for 3rd..

CTS#71
10-31-2002, 11:55 AM
tigers05:
Are you forgetting about glen rose? we've won the district championship 5 consecutive years in 7-3a and have a great coach. We beat carter pretty bad last year in regular season play too.Really thats Great but nobody cares....

RBMorris21
10-31-2002, 12:02 PM
Im gonna have to go with Everman. I mean Castleberry has some very talented players and are well coached now by Coach Garcia,not to mention the new player we got from Heights. I think that it will be Everman in 1st with Castleberry and Glen Rose for 2nd.

DEChildress17
10-31-2002, 02:44 PM
I think the Basketball guys have worked really hard but they have some serious work cut out for them if they want to make the playoffs. I think they can do it but they will have to play flawless in a tough district.

RBMorris21
11-01-2002, 11:52 AM
CHSsport12= stop posting on here you look like a moron.

big daddy russ
11-01-2002, 12:50 PM
everman was the only 3A team to hand gainesville a loss last year, and from the scores i saw, looked like the only team even on that same level as gainesville. if they get four starters back they've gotta be a favorite for a state title. i picked them number 2 in the state for the end-of-season poll last year.

CHSsports12
11-01-2002, 06:37 PM
Hey RBmorris21 way to look alive.......oh yeah try hanging on to the ball alittle better!!!You look like the moron