PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Seniors and school hit by another tragedy

CHS_CG
02-19-2004, 10:19 PM
Last Friday there were three Caldwell High School girls in a car accident. They were trying to make a left turn when they were re-ended by a fellow high schooler. The roads were wet and driving conditions were awful! The girl driving didnt have her license and the girl in the back seat was ok, as for the other girl, they had to use the jaws of life to get her out of the car. She was in a coma. She has been on life support since last friday and tonight she died. Taneshia Bell was a Caldwell High School Student and Senior. She will be missed very much and always remembered. Taneshia makes the 3rd Senior*Lizzy Watson our soph. year, Kelley Davenport 3 months prior, and now Taneshia Bell*

CHS_CG
02-19-2004, 10:26 PM
Well as i was just told she may not be dead yet, according to another friend they are waitin to see if they are goin to pull the plug as he says i will keep it posted though

poncho
02-19-2004, 10:28 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. May god bless the family. Life is truly precious :confused:

Bandera YaYa
02-20-2004, 02:44 PM
It saddens me so much to hear of this. God Bless her loved ones.

CHS_CG
02-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Well as for as everything is now, she is still alive, but is in bad shape. I will keep yall posted on whats happening as I find out.

Ranger Mom
02-20-2004, 08:47 PM
Keep praying, miracles happen everyday!!!

I will keep her and the family and community in my prayers!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
02-20-2004, 08:58 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family....

Bandera YaYa
02-21-2004, 12:18 AM
I'm so glad to hear she's trying to hang on....I do believe in miracles!! I'll continue to pray for her. I hope tomorrow will bring better news of her.

Old Tiger
02-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Dang, this year hasn't been good for caldwell.

LHMom
02-21-2004, 05:28 PM
Our prayers are with all those hurting...

CHS_CG
02-22-2004, 01:43 AM
Ok I have the story. She is still alive but doing very badly, she is on life support and Thursday night didnt think she was gunna make it but she did. Continue to keep her in your thoughts everybody!

HornetMom
02-22-2004, 04:44 PM
I want to thank everyone for your prayers and thoughts for the Caldwell school and community. This senior class, and the whole school for that matter, have had a very difficult time. To everyone, and especially you younger ones, please drive carefully and buckle up everytime you get in a car. Whether you are driving or not. Taneshia is still fighting for her life and I know everybody's prayers help. Thank you all again.