PDA

View Full Version : 4A Div II Region I Outlook ($)

Matthew328
08-04-2021, 12:11 PM
https://twitter.com/dctf/status/1422961752904507398

d0tc0m
08-04-2021, 01:47 PM
More good stuff. With what Graham lost and with what Iowa Park brings back, I'd probably lean a bit more towards the Hawks taking District 3, but it's more-or-less splitting hairs as this point.

Sweetwater ought to be very explosive on offense this year, and their defense shouldn't be too bad either. The Mustangs and the Bobcats played a WILD Region I title game back in 2014 ... maybe we're in store for another one of those. Although, I would not be surprised in the least if Celina and Aubrey play each other twice this season.

jason
08-04-2021, 03:07 PM
More good stuff. With what Graham lost and with what Iowa Park brings back, I'd probably lean a bit more towards the Hawks taking District 3, but it's more-or-less splitting hairs as this point.

Sweetwater ought to be very explosive on offense this year, and their defense shouldn't be too bad either. The Mustangs and the Bobcats played a WILD Region I title game back in 2014 ... maybe we're in store for another one of those. Although, I would not be surprised in the least if Celina and Aubrey play each other twice this season.sweetwater @ stephenville week 1 - good opening test - stephenville won in a blowout last year

d0tc0m
08-04-2021, 06:06 PM
sweetwater @ stephenville week 1 - good opening test - stephenville won in a blowout last year

I think Sweetwater was young and unsure of who they were early on in the season. They got better and better. I’d still probably pick Stephenville in the opener, but I’ll be surprised if it’s a blowout.

jason
08-05-2021, 11:19 AM
I think Sweetwater was young and unsure of who they were early on in the season. They got better and better. I’d still probably pick Stephenville in the opener, but I’ll be surprised if it’s a blowout.
i don't think they lost again until the playoffs