PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Smithville

Comfortable Hemorrhage
09-11-2003, 11:23 PM
I don't know who any of yall are, frankly I don't care. I know one thing yall are about the most profound people I've seen on this message board in a long time. Both of you are a real bunch of winners!

I really don't think anybody else cares either. Freaking pick up a phone and have an intimate moment with each other while reviling your secret identities. Just don't waste space on this message board trying to find them out!

Who's ever heard of Smithville anyway.

smithvillefan04
09-11-2003, 11:25 PM
I didnt start it. But I did lag it on. I can admit my faults, not ashamed to either. Goodnight.

Ranger Mom
09-11-2003, 11:27 PM
Thanks CH!!!

I guess these "boy" never heard of the PM option!!

spaniard
09-11-2003, 11:29 PM
yeah, the steve o guy started egging everyone on in the rom post by jacket, i almost want to keep him around, hes pretty funny with his tough guy act going on. hehe.

Ranger Mom
09-11-2003, 11:32 PM
I know what you mean spaniard!! I posted on the thread that got deleted. I wanted to see what his response would be to me, so I could BLAST him!! He never did reply to anything I said but apololgized to Jacket44 for the language. (and I was all ready for a good argument!!) :)

spaniard
09-11-2003, 11:33 PM
hehe, these teenagers these days, ill tell you what, some peoples kids! hehe

lepfan
09-11-2003, 11:37 PM
If his brother was anything like him I understand the coach's decision. Sounded like he needed to take his frustrations to the gym and poured that energy into a good workout and a punching bag.

Comfortable Hemorrhage
09-11-2003, 11:55 PM
The number one response I usually here when I ask someone why they quit a sport is that it was because of the coach.(Not enough playing time, he didn't like me etc...)

Spare me, either grow up or think of a fresh new excuse. Here's one: how about I'm lazy, I wasn't good enough, or maybe even football is not the best thing for me to do. Be honest with yourself.

P.S. stop looking up to slacker big brothers.