PDA

View Full Version : Dave Campbell Texas Football 4a DI Top 10 Preseason

SintonFan_inAustin
06-18-2021, 03:25 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHapV7ggrNw&t=3s

d0tc0m
06-19-2021, 08:08 AM
Argyle an easy and fairly distant No. 1. It looks like they’ve got a good replacement for Rogers at QB, and an embarrassment of riches at the skill positions. Melissa and Paris will both challenge the Eagles in district, but Argyle has a serious serious chance of going back-to-back for the first time in their program’s history .. which is kinda crazy, when you think of the teams they’ve had in the past.

Matthew328
06-19-2021, 09:03 AM
Final run in 4A for Argyle and Melissa...Calallen a little rich at #2 for my blood personally....I think we are starting at an Argyle-El Campo title game in December

d0tc0m
06-19-2021, 11:24 AM
Final run in 4A for Argyle and Melissa...Calallen a little rich at #2 for my blood personally....I think we are starting at an Argyle-El Campo title game in December

I’d agree with that title game prediction. I think Coach Worrell is going to do amazing at El Campo, especially considering what he has there right now. Ricebirds fans ought to be very, very excited about this season.

I’m not gonna disagree with your Calallen thoughts, but they probably get that nod on name brand and program strength and size. They’ll be in the thick of it, regardless of ranking.

sk1
06-19-2021, 02:58 PM
I’d agree with that title game prediction. I think Coach Worrell is going to do amazing at El Campo, especially considering what he has there right now. Ricebirds fans ought to be very, very excited about this season.

I’m not gonna disagree with your Calallen thoughts, but they probably get that nod on name brand and program strength and size. They’ll be in the thick of it, regardless of ranking.

El Campo fans are so excited and ready for the season. The football team has come together like never before and are ready to play. The new coaches have these kids believing in themselves and working harder than I have we seen..
Football and the new coaching staff is the talk of the town.

Saggy Aggie
06-24-2021, 12:32 AM
El campo has certainly got the star power with maybe the best player in all of 4A in the backfield

d0tc0m
06-24-2021, 07:27 AM
El campo has certainly got the star power with maybe the best player in all of 4A in the backfield

No doubt about it. And in Coach Worrell's scheme, that young man is about to have a big, big year.

SintonFan_inAustin
06-28-2021, 12:11 PM

Calallen defense going to be more experience from last season i have no doubt they're in the mix to be in Arlington on that last game of 2021 season.