PDA

View Full Version : Paris SQT Pools and Info

Matthew328
05-11-2021, 08:54 AM
https://www.texasfootball.com/article/2021/05/10/paris-sqt-pools-and-info?ref=article_preview_title

d0tc0m
05-12-2021, 09:11 AM
This one could be pretty entertaining.

Although, I'll say, Chapel Hill may have the upper hand in their bracket. Celina and Pleasant Grove will both be playing Area round baseball series on Saturday. I can't speak for the Hawks, but the Bobcats have a ton of key starters that also play baseball, including sophomore QB Noah Bentley, and most of their secondary, and one of their top LBs, and I doubt they'll make the trip to Paris. That should give some other dudes a fun opportunity to compete, though.

d0tc0m
05-12-2021, 09:13 AM
I stand corrected ... Celina's baseball series will be finished up on Friday. It's possible the boys on the baseball team WILL travel to Paris on Saturday. If they do, the Bobcats would be my favorite to qualify.

Matthew328
05-12-2021, 01:06 PM
Man if I was the baseball coach and we won our series I'd not want my guys to play in the 7on7 Saturday.....but thats just me

d0tc0m
05-12-2021, 03:00 PM
Man if I was the baseball coach and we won our series I'd not want my guys to play in the 7on7 Saturday.....but thats just me

Yeah, I doubt they will, to be honest. Lots of key players. Just no sense in it, not for just a SQT. Either way, it'll be fun to see how well Celina competes with a huge crop of their guys maybe not participating.