PDA

View Full Version : If Burnet Wins It's Texas Stadium

PAINTBALL
12-05-2003, 02:56 PM
I was told last night by a very reliable source that Burnet lost the toss with Gainesville and reached an agreement with Wylie. So regardless of whether Wylie or Gainesville wins, the State game will be in Texas Stadium next Saturday if Burnet beats Jasper Saturday. The time will be determined by whether or not some other teams that have the stadium reserved win or lose this weekend.

<small>[ December 05, 2003, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: PAINTBALL ]</small>

3afan2K3
12-05-2003, 03:06 PM
<small>[ December 05, 2003, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: 3afan2K3 ]</small>

3afan
12-05-2003, 03:08 PM
That's good news for us North Texans!

Go 'Dogs!

kaorder1999
12-05-2003, 03:23 PM
awesome./....ive really been wanting to see them play!

zippy
12-05-2003, 03:29 PM
Good, I'm glad it's not a dome. :D If we make it to the championship game, I didn't want it played in the alamodome or astrodome, were 0 for 2 in championship games in domes.

crzyjournalist03
12-05-2003, 03:53 PM
zippy:
Good, I'm glad it's not a dome. :D If we make it to the championship game, I didn't want it played in the alamodome or astrodome, were 0 for 2 in championship games in domes.you haven't heard? Parcells ordered the hole in the roof to be patched over this week while the Cowboys are out of town. :D :D :D

zippy
12-05-2003, 04:30 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by zippy:
Good, I'm glad it's not a dome. If we make it to the championship game, I didn't want it played in the alamodome or astrodome, were 0 for 2 in championship games in domes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you haven't heard? Parcells ordered the hole in the roof to be patched over this week while the Cowboys are out of town.

ROTFL....Parcells can obviously work miracles, but that one is even out of HIS league... wink

Burnet '94
12-05-2003, 04:30 PM
Dangit, I was hoping for DKR. No can do Dallas.

BTW, have we won a toss yet? If not, I guess it's good to keep the luck on our side.

3afan2K3
12-05-2003, 04:50 PM
crzyjournalist03:

zippy:
Good, I'm glad it's not a dome. :D If we make it to the championship game, I didn't want it played in the alamodome or astrodome, were 0 for 2 in championship games in domes.you haven't heard? Parcells ordered the hole in the roof to be patched over this week while the Cowboys are out of town. :D :D :D From the outside it looks like it has already been patched

BurnetBandRules
12-05-2003, 06:14 PM
Today During class our band Director told us, he has a good friendship with Shipley, that earlier that day Shipley had told him that they would flip for home and home. Gains. or Wylie homw is Texas Stadium and ours is Austin. He said nothing of the flip yet. When did you hear about the flip?

JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL05
12-05-2003, 06:29 PM
Who says Burnet id goingto win??? Do some of you have a inside thing with the god for he is th eonly knows for absolutely sure who is going to win. Sure all the stats say Burnet should win , but one thing to remember the game has not been played yet and that is the only fact that is written in stone. See ya`ll tomorrow at Kyle field. :D :D :D eek! eek! eek!

espn1
12-05-2003, 06:40 PM
JaSpErBuLLdOgDrUmMeRGaL05:
Who says Burnet id goingto win??? Do some of you have a inside thing with the god for he is th eonly knows for absolutely sure who is going to win. Sure all the stats say Burnet should win , but one thing to remember the game has not been played yet and that is the only fact that is written in stone. See ya`ll tomorrow at Kyle field. :D :D :D eek! eek! eek! Don't be an idiot! Read the title of the post, and get an education.

Rabbit'93
12-05-2003, 06:44 PM
BurnetBandRules:
Today During class our band Director told us, he has a good friendship with Shipley, that earlier that day Shipley had told him that they would flip for home and home. Gains. or Wylie homw is Texas Stadium and ours is Austin. He said nothing of the flip yet. When did you hear about the flip?One time at band camp.....

Rabbit'93
12-05-2003, 06:50 PM
On the subject that would be great for us up here.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-05-2003, 11:35 PM
espn1:

Who says Burnet id goingto win??? Do some of you have a inside thing with the god for he is th eonly knows for absolutely sure who is going to win. Sure all the stats say Burnet should win , but one thing to remember the game has not been played yet and that is the only fact that is written in stone. See ya`ll tomorrow at Kyle field. :D :D :D eek! eek! eek! Don't be an idiot! Read the title of the post, and get an education.While i dont completely agree with ESPN's choice of words. He's right, thats not the kind of posts Jasper people need. But at the same time, she is right. Dont count us out, it's going to be a helluva lot closer than most people think. Just get ready for some "Shock and Awe". (from jasper) Good luck to both teams, and lets have an injury free game. See ya at Kyle Field.

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 12:11 AM
though id like it to be a close game....i think burnet will win handily....

Wildcat81
12-06-2003, 12:19 AM
Jasper has just a good of a chance to win as Burnet.

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 12:45 AM
everyone has a chance to win going into a game but Jasper, in my opinion, will not win this one. There isnt a 3A team in the state that I think can beat Burnet this year

mwisnews
12-06-2003, 01:54 AM
I miss Corby, Rhyner, Greggo, and Pyscho Dave man I miss the Hardline. It is going to good if Burnet wins, I'll just be 45 minutes if there is no freakin traffic.

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 01:56 AM
mwisnews:
I miss Corby, Rhyner, Greggo, and Pyscho Dave man I miss the Hardline. It is going to good if Burnet wins, I'll just be 45 minutes if there is no freakin traffic.you used to live in dallas?

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 12:56 AM: Message edited by: kaorder1999 ]</small>

therealbulldogs
12-06-2003, 01:58 AM
I think the game should be played at Alamo Stadium in San Antonio. A 5A state championship was played there a couple of years ago.

mwisnews
12-06-2003, 02:00 AM
I lived in Plano and Ticket Stock always is at the Plano Center. I remember three years ago when Pete Rose came the line was backed up for miles.

kaorder1999
12-06-2003, 02:00 AM
i hope its in irving...easy drive for me

therealbulldogs
12-06-2003, 02:01 AM
But if it's at Alamo Stadium it's an easy drive for me.

kaorder1999
i went to TicketStock twice....one of my best friends in a Ticket Chick now...hehe

Ranger Mom
Whoever plays, I respectfully request that the game be around 1:00 or 2:00 - so I can go. Much later than that, I know for sure my husband won't do! That is one I know beyond a shadow of a doubt I can't win!! :confused:

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 01:02 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

mwisnews
12-06-2003, 02:04 AM
I remember last year at Ticketstock on I think the last day when Corby was interviewing a ticket chick from Tenn.

jason
12-06-2003, 08:03 AM
Wildcat81:
Jasper has just a good of a chance to win as Burnet.no they dont...game is over at half time...

Rabdad
12-06-2003, 09:11 AM
In order to play @ Texas Stadium, all 4 teams have to agree in advance. so you should already know if you're playing there.
And after you pay the $10,000, and half the gate, you can expect to be "accidentally" bumped into the least desirable game time, because you are 3A.

espn1
12-06-2003, 09:17 AM
JHS_c/o_06':

espn1:

Who says Burnet id goingto win??? Do some of you have a inside thing with the god for he is th eonly knows for absolutely sure who is going to win. Sure all the stats say Burnet should win , but one thing to remember the game has not been played yet and that is the only fact that is written in stone. See ya`ll tomorrow at Kyle field. :D :D :D eek! eek! eek! Don't be an idiot! Read the title of the post, and get an education.While i dont completely agree with ESPN's choice of words. He's right, thats not the kind of posts Jasper people need. But at the same time, she is right. Dont count us out, it's going to be a helluva lot closer than most people think. Just get ready for some "Shock and Awe". (from jasper) Good luck to both teams, and lets have an injury free game. See ya at Kyle Field.We all understand that! I'm sure the Burnet players didn't sit home all week and watch Scooby-Doo. Both teams will be ready. the post was an IF BURNET WINS post, and not a Burnet is counting Jasper out post. We've already gone over that 10,000 times this week.

mwisnews
12-06-2003, 11:15 AM
I remember when Plano played in Texas Stadium in a playoff game against North Mesquite. When the bands got down there they had a certain amount of time to get off the field. I was down on the field and talked to one of the Texas Stadium officials that said that if the clock during the band performance goes over time they have to pay $100 for every 10 seconds. They told me that someone's band during a playoff game had to pay 2,000 out his pocket because of that. Just a thing to know.

<small>[ December 06, 2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: mwisnews ]</small>

DawgMaw02
12-06-2003, 02:13 PM
espn1:

JHS_c/o_06':

espn1:

Who says Burnet id goingto win??? Do some of you have a inside thing with the god for he is th eonly knows for absolutely sure who is going to win. Sure all the stats say Burnet should win , but one thing to remember the game has not been played yet and that is the only fact that is written in stone. See ya`ll tomorrow at Kyle field. :D :D :D eek! eek! eek! Don't be an idiot! Read the title of the post, and get an education.While i dont completely agree with ESPN's choice of words. He's right, thats not the kind of posts Jasper people need. But at the same time, she is right. Dont count us out, it's going to be a helluva lot closer than most people think. Just get ready for some "Shock and Awe". (from jasper) Good luck to both teams, and lets have an injury free game. See ya at Kyle Field.We all understand that! I'm sure the Burnet players didn't sit home all week and watch Scooby-Doo. Both teams will be ready. the post was an IF BURNET WINS post, and not a Burnet is counting Jasper out post. We've already gone over that 10,000 times this week.DITTO AND THANK YOU!!! :cool: