PDA

View Full Version : manor vs elgin

backer24
10-27-2003, 10:09 AM
this should be a awsome game, two rivals playing on halloween. the game should be intense. elgin has won the last 3 years but manor team is better then it has been in a long time. manor should win this one by a touch down or two.

johnhenryfaulk
10-27-2003, 12:51 PM
backer, you sound very confident. 2 touchdowns doesn't sound like a very close game.Elgin is 3-5 and Manor is 7-1.Manor should be picked to win by a huge margin, right?

backer24
10-27-2003, 02:02 PM
it will be a close came because when you play a rival team you have to factur in the emotion and intensity each player brings to the field. this game will be a dog fight for both teams. don't let any record throw you off, any team can beat anyone on the right day.

Pudlugger
10-27-2003, 06:36 PM
backer24:
it will be a close came because when you play a rival team you have to factur in the emotion and intensity each player brings to the field. this game will be a dog fight for both teams. don't let any record throw you off, any team can beat anyone on the right day.Aint it the truth!!! :o

Mustang '89
10-27-2003, 06:55 PM
It's gonna be alright Pud, you guys will still finish 4-1.

next generation
10-27-2003, 07:23 PM
Manor by 14.

backer23
10-27-2003, 11:36 PM
this weeks match up between manor and elgin will be a very intense one. Elgin has taken this game for the past couple of years but the mustangs are very confident right now and plan on taking elgin at mustang field. We are much better than we were last year and plan on going far in the playoffs.. we'll be waiting for elgin at the showdown in Manor Texas! I say mustangs by 14

Manor all the way
10-28-2003, 02:30 PM
HEY U R RIGHT BACKER#23 THIS WILL BE A GOOD ONE IN THE MTX THIS IS WR#2.THE DEFENSE IS THE BEST IN THE DISTRIC AND PROBABLY THE BEST IN CEN-TEX. ELGIN BETTER WATCH OUT FOR MANOR THIS WEEK. ALL OF MANOR SAID THEY ARE READY FOR YA ELGIN :mad:

johnhenryfaulk
10-28-2003, 03:07 PM
quit talkin and play the game

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-28-2003, 08:14 PM
I say Elgin by 1 TD.
Giddings vs Hutto,
Giddings by 1 TD.
GO BUFFS GO
GATW......GATW....GATW

Mustang '89
10-28-2003, 08:58 PM
luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:
I say Elgin by 1 TD.
Giddings vs Hutto,
Giddings by 1 TD.
GO BUFFS GO
GATW......GATW....GATWWhy so little respect for a team that shut down your Buffs?

Lombardi
10-29-2003, 02:50 AM
He probably saw the Manor /Hutto score. 13-7

go4it
10-29-2003, 12:25 PM
Hmmm......wasn't the Elgin/Hutto score 35-6? Elgin is hungry and will take Manor with no problem.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-29-2003, 12:37 PM
I personally don't think is showing little respect; all it is: "My prediction", which may be different then yours. By the way talking about respect, when you guys played LaGrange I went for ya.
So therefore my prediction at the moment stands as is,
Elgin vs Manor, Elgin by 1 or 2 TD's.
Giddings vs Hutto, Giddings by 1 TD.
By the way, I never seen neither team play, (Elgin or Manor) so therefore I don't really know who is better and what not; so in reality Manor might take this one.
And good luck to both of ya the rest of the season, especially with injuries which can really hurt a team.
GO BUFFS GO.
GATW........GATW........GATW.

Manor all the way
10-29-2003, 01:59 PM
Johnhenryfaulk we can talk I dont hear u or see u on the football field so quit talkin.

Mustang '89
10-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Original post by luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:Original post by luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:

quote:
Well I hope Manor beats LG, because I don't like LG(I'm from Giddings by the way..lol.)
Anyways, I will say this, "Good Luck to both teams" and my prediction would be, Manor by 2 TD.

---

Revised post by luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv:

quote:
Good luck to both teams.
I'll say LG, by 2 TDs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you leave your backbone somewhere between Giddings and Northwood Univ.? STOP APOLOGIZING!!! YOU DID NOTHING WRONG!! You don't have to change your thoughts to make everyone feel better.
Do you remember this?

johnhenryfaulk
10-29-2003, 02:32 PM
How do you know???Maybe you have

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
10-29-2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, but it's no big deal to me though, Lets' just wait for friday night.
Elgin by 1 or 2 TD's, That's my prediction, I don't care who wins, but that's my prediction.
for Giddings vs Hutto, Giddings by 1 TD, hopefully.
GO BUFFS GO,
GATW.......GATW.......GATW.

jr
10-29-2003, 07:54 PM
i say that elgin wins by a td or 2 but you never know what will happen in a game like this. I played in that game last year and elgin won as we were picked to do but the team last year was a little better than this years team but who has manor played this year a bunch of push over teams except LG i watched that game both of them played hard but Lg came out on top as they did to elgin. but we will have to see how this one turns out this year of the battle of 290 continues.. :D until next time 03 grade later :p

backer23
10-29-2003, 10:34 PM
Manor is much better than last year... We know that this friday night will be a dog fight! I think we're mentally prepared for this game. This game will most likely determine who is going to be in the playoffs. Again good luck to Elgin and to my Mustangs... Stomp those wildcats