12-18-2003, 12:00 PM
Survivor Texas Style

Due to the popularity of all the Survivor shows, Texas is planning to do its
own, entitled Survivor - Texas Style. The contestants will start in
Dallas,
travel to Waco, Austin, San Antonio, over to Houston and down to
Brownsville. They will then proceed up to Del Rio, on to El Paso, then to
Midland, Odessa, Lubbock and Amarillo. From there, they'll proceed to
Abilene, Ft. Worth and finally back to Dallas.

Each will be driving a pink Volkswagon Bug with a bumper sticker that reads,
"I'm gay, I'm a vegetarian, I voted for Al Gore, George Strait Sucks, Hillary in 2004, and I'm here to confiscate your guns!" The first one to make it back to Dallas alive wins.

JasperDog94
12-18-2003, 12:23 PM
ROTFLMBO!!!

sinton66
12-18-2003, 12:30 PM
I'll bet NONE of them make it back.

Old No. 7
12-18-2003, 12:51 PM
LOL. I like it. :D :D :D

spiveyrat
12-18-2003, 01:03 PM
That's OLD!

...but still pretty funny. wink

<small>[ December 18, 2003, 12:04 PM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

Wildcat81
12-18-2003, 04:56 PM
What kinda guns can we use to shoot at'm.

zeke
12-18-2003, 06:24 PM
A small town prosecuting attorney called his first witness to the stand. She was a small, elderly, grandmotherly woman. He approached her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?"
She responded, "Why, yes, I do know you Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a young boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie. You cheat on your wife. You manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a rising big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you never will amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you!"
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do he pointed across the room and asked, "Mrs. William's, do you know the defense attorney?"
She again replied, "Why, yes I do. I've known Mr.Bradley since he was a youngster, too. I used to baby-sit him for his parents. He, also, has been a real disappointment to me. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. The man can't build a normal relationship with anyone and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to
mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. Yes, I know him!"
The defense attorney was also surprised and shocked.
At this point, the judge brought the courtroom to silence and called both attorneys to the bench. In a very quiet voice, he said with menacing glare, "If either of you buzzards asks her if she knows me, you'll be jailed for contempt!"

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-18-2003, 07:15 PM
LOL, ILMAO.....THAT WAS A GOOD ONE...LOL.

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
12-18-2003, 07:15 PM
but about the show that well be kewl, when is this going to start?