PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Comments from new El Campo coach-AD Chad Worrell

Scoop27
01-29-2021, 09:05 PM
By now most everyone has heard the news . I have accepted the Athletic Director / Head Football coaching position at El Campo ISD. It is not a decision that was easily made. It has been the hardest decision of my professional life . It’s an exciting opportunity, but one that comes with the disappointment of leaving these kids and this community .
To everyone who had a hand in this , I hope this program is something that you take as much pride in as I do. From the first time we had our JH football camp , to winning the state title , to becoming the top 3A-I program in the state......this has been a dream job. None if this could or would have ever occurred if not for all of the support from the community , school board, and administration .
Thank you to everyone who donated in the beginning, donated over the years, cooked dinners and breakfasts , mentored our young men, worked concession stands and merch trailers , and anything else that falls under the broad blanket of support .
Thank you to the Administration and School Board . There aren’t any better ones around . Thanks to the teachers , and especially thanks to my coaching staff . Brock is a special place and I wish you all the best of luck moving forward !
Most of all, thank to the current and former players . We’ve forged relationships that go well beyond the field . Everyone who has come through this program has made an impact on it , as well as the coaching staff . From the bottom of our hearts , we thank you. Good luck moving forward.
Regards,
Coach Chad Worrell