PDA

View Full Version : IMPRESSIVE!!!

pirate_playa_13
11-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Burnet's showing yesterday against Sinton was outstanding...even though i was an athlete on that Pirate team...you guys impressed with your size and speed...ya'll aren't ranked #1 in state for nothing and it showed...Jordan Shipley, Stephen McGee, Ty Kuhn, Cody Warner, Chris Levens, Kelley Taylor and the rest of the Burnet Bulldog team: ya'll played great football...even though we tried to stick with ya'll...you guys are amazing and i say this again...you do deserve to be going to the State Semifinals and on your way to the State Championship...good luck on the rest of your season...i want to at least see you guys play one more time...but if i don't...GOOD LUCK TO THE BURNET BULLDOGS...REPRESENT REGION 4 AND THE BURNET COMMUNITY TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY!!!!

Hupernikomen
11-29-2003, 11:04 PM
pirate_playa_13:
Burnet's showing yesterday against Sinton was outstanding...even though i was an athlete on that Pirate team...you guys impressed with your size and speed...ya'll aren't ranked #1 in state for nothing and it showed...Jordan Shipley, Stephen McGee, Ty Kuhn, Cody Warner, Chris Levens, Kelley Taylor and the rest of the Burnet Bulldog team: ya'll played great football...even though we tried to stick with ya'll...you guys are amazing and i say this again...you do deserve to be going to the State Semifinals and on your way to the State Championship...good luck on the rest of your season...i want to at least see you guys play one more time...but if i don't...GOOD LUCK TO THE BURNET BULLDOGS...REPRESENT REGION 4 AND THE BURNET COMMUNITY TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY!!!!A five star post. lots of adults could learn from your graciousness.

Hupernikomen
11-29-2003, 11:09 PM
pirate_playa_13:
Burnet's showing yesterday against Sinton was outstanding...even though i was an athlete on that Pirate team...you guys impressed with your size and speed...ya'll aren't ranked #1 in state for nothing and it showed...Jordan Shipley, Stephen McGee, Ty Kuhn, Cody Warner, Chris Levens, Kelley Taylor and the rest of the Burnet Bulldog team: ya'll played great football...even though we tried to stick with ya'll...you guys are amazing and i say this again...you do deserve to be going to the State Semifinals and on your way to the State Championship...good luck on the rest of your season...i want to at least see you guys play one more time...but if i don't...GOOD LUCK TO THE BURNET BULLDOGS...REPRESENT REGION 4 AND THE BURNET COMMUNITY TO THE BEST OF YOUR ABILITY!!!!A five star post..real sportsmanship and graciousness.

dawgdad
11-29-2003, 11:21 PM
My son played against you and he said you guys were good players and never gave up,even when he score was against you. Congratulations on a great season Sinton Pirates!!! You seem to be a real class act!!!

bd0707
11-29-2003, 11:51 PM
You rock Pirate Playa! I was at Kyle Field to see the Fighten Texas Aggies this weekend, but I was getting play by play updates from family that lives in Corpus Christi and when he said in the 3rd quarter that momentum had gone to Sinton I reminded him what a formidable opponent Sinton is expected to be year in and year out. Good luck next year Pirates. Till we meet again....

bd0707
11-30-2003, 12:07 AM
You rock Pirate Playa! I was at Kyle Field to see the Fighten Texas Aggies this weekend, but I was getting play by play updates from family that lives in Corpus Christi and when he said in the 3rd quarter that momentum had gone to Sinton I reminded him what a formidable opponent Sinton is expected to be year in and year out. Good luck next year Pirates. Till we meet again....

BrahmaMom
11-30-2003, 12:35 PM
The Sinton Pirates are gracious winners and gracious losers, a credit to their team, coaches, parents, school, and town. Burnet won, but I think Sinton will always produce a team of winners. Congrats on a great season, to a team that didn't give up!