PDA

View Full Version : Windthorst knocks off Mart for the title

bobcat1
12-16-2020, 10:49 PM
Windthorst wins it with 26 seconds left. Went for 2 and got it. Final score 22-21 Heck of a game!

d0tc0m
12-16-2020, 11:01 PM
Just an unbelievable game!! Lucky break on the missed PAT (Mart offsides) and gutsy freaking call to go for the freaking title on the 2-pt conversion! Great execution. That entire last drive had my heart in my throat and I’m a Celina fan!

I was so impressed with how physical Windthorst was. Just flew to the football and were pretty good tacklers. They weren’t afraid of Mart’s speed or athleticism one bit, and that looked like it surprised the Panthers.

bluecat
12-16-2020, 11:04 PM
A budy of mine is the DC at Mart. Windhorst gambled all night and and won it. Congrats to the better team tonite.

lostaussie
12-17-2020, 07:44 AM
That was a great game!!!!

bobcat1
12-17-2020, 02:32 PM
That was a great game!!!!

#2 that Wolf kid is a friend of mine's son. Heck of an athlete. 3 older brothers. He won Offensive MVP and Player of the game. Dad was pumped. I told him before the game he'd be a daisy if you do (beating Mart) He said they never played a defense like ours. His Kid led all tacklers on defense also with 11 tackles and forced a fumble.