PDA

View Full Version : Thursday's menu.....hehehehe

Chief Woodman
11-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Home made Tortallinni with hand made Pizza rolls. Good ole iced tea. Home made cheese cake. There is no telling how much I will have to eat to be sure there is none left over for the Saturday visitors....hehehehehe

Bandera YaYa
11-05-2003, 06:28 PM
Gosh....you must weigh 400 pounds...I think I've gained 20 just READING your posts!!! :D :D hehe

Chief Woodman
11-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Close....6'1", 210... I run 15- 20 miles a week. Believe me with as many folks that eat here on Thursday (18-20 including the youth minister and his family) there really is usually only enough for me to fight for 1 or 2 plates. My little bride does make sure her sweetie does get to eat. Oh yeah and her 220 lb "Baby"...Right Tackle # 75.

We did have two aTm student call here from Chiili's in College Station...they were out to eat and called to tell my wife she had the best food around. Kinda brought a few tears to her eyes...she sure misses all those guys who were seniors last year. One even bought her a gift certificate in thanks. Quite a gal!

<small>[ November 05, 2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Chief Woodman ]</small>

olddawggreen
11-05-2003, 06:34 PM
mmmmmm, I was almost there! Good luck this week, I sure want to see one of your playoff games if our schedule permits. Keep us posted.

Chief Woodman
11-05-2003, 06:40 PM
olddawggreen:
mmmmmm, I was almost there! Good luck this week, I sure want to see one of your playoff games if our schedule permits. Keep us posted.Me and Brian's dad would like to see one of your games. We will see how the schedules play out. Drive safe in this rain stuff and enjoy you boys game.

shsu62
11-05-2003, 06:55 PM
Sorry I didnt make it over on Saturday- I slept all day. College will take it out of you. Sounds like a heck of a menu and makes my mouth water thinking back to that good food from last year. It really is the best around