PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play 3ADownLow Survivor

PPHSfan
11-12-2003, 08:39 AM
Every week the "tribe" gets to vote off two idiots. :D

And I mean completely banished from the community.

IP not allowed back. :p

Of course if you are and Elder like me, :D (or at the very least a Deacon) :p , you are immune from banishment. :cool:

Buckeye80
11-12-2003, 08:50 AM
I don't know about that one for my sake. I apparently have a knack for pissing people off on this message board. I guess I should talk more about little, fluffy, liberal, politically correct bunnies eating non-offensive grass on a sunny 72 degree day while Jesus pets them. My personality just doesn't fit the internet (if you know what I mean). You can't convey facial expressions and tone of voice when you're joking and some people take what you're kidding about personally. And then all Hell breaks loose!!! eek! eek!

jason
11-12-2003, 08:53 AM
that might be true, about the internet personality, but the true idiots make themselves known pretty easily...
gettin rid of 2 boneheads, maybe not daily, but quite often sounds good to me...

PPHSfan
11-12-2003, 08:54 AM
Ah, don't worry about it Buck. If you don't offend someone every now and then, you aren't doing a good job on here. I try and offend someone at least once a week.

By the way, your breath stinks, have you ever heard of a toothbrush?
:p

Buckeye80
11-12-2003, 08:58 AM
PPHSfan:
Ah, don't worry about it Buck. If you don't offend someone every now and then, you aren't doing a good job on here. I try and offend someone at least once a week.

:p Now that is freaky!! eek! I haven't brushed my teeth yet. You are a true internet Wizard!

jason
11-12-2003, 08:59 AM
PPHSfan:

:p true...

...his mama is so fat, all the restaurants in town have signs that says: "Maximum Occupancy: 240 Patrons OR Yo Mama"...

:D :D :D

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 07:59 AM: Message edited by: jason ]</small>

Buckeye80
11-12-2003, 09:02 AM
Yeah I did, I just answered it on the board. I haven't made it to any of the JH or Fish, JV games this year. I usually like to catch at least a couple to see what kids are coming up. I've heard nothing but good things about our eighth graders though.

Ranger Mom
11-12-2003, 09:30 AM
PPHSfan:

Of course if you are and Elder like me, :D (or at the very least a Deacon) :p , you are immune from banishment. :cool: Am I a Deacon?!?!?!?! :p

<small>[ November 12, 2003, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

vet93
11-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Deaconess!!!

Ranger Mom:

PPHSfan:

Of course if you are and Elder like me, :D (or at the very least a Deacon) :p , you are immune from banishment. :cool: Am I a Deacon?!?!?!?! :p

LH Panther Mom
04-06-2006, 10:01 AM
GMTA! :D Or do they??? :thinking: :thinking:

Adidas410s
04-06-2006, 10:15 AM
See...this is how I originally suggested that we play the game on here!:p