PDA

View Full Version : A spoon full of sugar

DOGcatcher
10-18-2003, 08:23 AM
Was that an Awsome game or what...

Oh well Congratulations to the Jasper Bulldogs, Take it to the house

A spoon full of suygar helps the medicine go down...

SO I'M READY LET ME HAVE IT>>>

spiveyrat
10-18-2003, 10:58 AM
Aw, you were a pain during the week but I won't rub it in on you now. Caw Caw Caw :D j/k

At least you had the guts to come back!

No hard feelings. It's just friendly competitiveness at it's best. The Jasper and Newton commmunities in my experience, have always been like brothers. They might have their spats and disagreements, but there's a bond there that isn't easily broken. We'll be backing you guys from here on out! Go Dogs! Go Eagles!

<small>[ October 18, 2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

holdem
10-18-2003, 12:44 PM
This was a great game by both teams. Jasper earned the victory, but Newton never gave up. Jasper's defense forced turnovers and Jasper converted them for points. The stats in the paper seemed pretty even other than that.

Jasper's play had a lot to do with Newton "not playing very well and it not being one of their better games."

I think both teams will be better as a result of the game and they will both do well in the playoffs. The game had a playoff feel.

JasperDog94
10-18-2003, 02:49 PM
After all the laughs we had this past week, how could I serve up crow? After all, sugar doesn't go well with crow. :p

Honey roasted, on the other hand...

j_dog
10-18-2003, 05:35 PM
JasperDog94:
After all the laughs we had this past week, how could I serve up crow? After all, sugar doesn't go well with crow. :p

Honey roasted, on the other hand...Yeah, DOGcatcher, honey roasted is the way to go! Serve it up for him! Man, we ought to know!

Do we have enough left over for anyone else who wants to step forward? :D :D :D