PDA

View Full Version : RangerMom

BrahmaMom
05-01-2003, 06:50 AM
You okay there? Hang in there with those boys/young men. Parenting isn't for sissies.

Green Ranger
05-01-2003, 07:40 AM
I think Ranger Mom will be alright, Part of it is wanting to be in the stands and saying that is my boy. The crowds we got out here in Greenwood near the end of the year were amazing, people were standing along the fences. Nothing against the other sports as they all have made the play-offs, Boys Basketball made it to the Regional Tournament and gave Everman (State Champs-Congrats) the closet game they had, however the crowds and the feeling at the football games out here was really neat to experience. Having a son on the field would make it that much better. Being an ex-athlete, everybody from the crowd to the cheerleaders to the band help out in some way or another. Ranger Mom son is a great young man and was in the stands if he wasnt on the field and for that he was part of the Greenwood team.

Ranger Mom
05-01-2003, 11:43 AM
Brahma Mom,
I'm hanging in there. I can actually think about it now without getting butterflies in my tummy.

Green Ranger,
You have helped tremendously in helping me put things in perspective.

I am trying to stay calm and collected this week. Saturday the band students go to Six Flags and I decided to go also and just spend the night in Dallas Saturday night. My daughter is having 3 girls with stay over with her. So.....I will be trapped in a vehicle with four 13 year old giggly females from Dallas to Midland!! (I hope it isn't as exciting as my trip home from the State Championship game!!)

sinton66
05-01-2003, 05:52 PM
Can't be, this one just has to be tame in comparison. :D :D :D And I'd bet money that RangerMom would be alright.

<small>[ May 01, 2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: sinton66 ]</small>