PDA

View Full Version : What ever happened to ole "Polysensual" from Barbers Hill

Old Cardinal
12-31-2002, 09:06 PM
I sure miss ole Poly and him putting curses on 3A- Roy from Newton. That guy, from Bulgaria or where ever was really a trip? Poly, if you are still around, can you remove a few of those curses?

Birdman
01-03-2003, 12:44 AM
Polynesius disappeared when his curse didn't work in the game between Bridge City and Barbers Hill. Seems that he/she? was posting from BH all along. It was fun while it lasted though! :D

BH_146
01-03-2003, 01:07 AM
I don't know for sure but I don't think Poly was from BH. Poly somewhat threatened me after I made a comment in jest. So, I backed off. I thought Poly was from the Triangle since "the curse" he/she was chasing started with Newton.

Jacket2000
01-03-2003, 01:29 AM
Polysemous was in search of the person, or persons, who paid the gypsies to place the curse on Bridge City when he was discovered. So, he had to go into hiding for his own safety. Not sure if he's ok. If anyone has an info on his wellbeing or whereabouts, please let us know.
J2K

BigRed01
01-04-2003, 04:36 PM
Poly is still wiping the magical white goo that the Cardinal drop in his eye over the Barbers Hill game. Poly is an icon on this board and a complete nut....haha. I think someone must have fell off there tricycle a few too many times as a kid.