PDA

View Full Version : Week 4: Bellville (3-0) @ Rockdale (2-1)

Scoop27
09-13-2020, 04:57 PM
Another win for the Brahmas

Audio Webcast Link
https://www.bellvillesports.net/

Pudlugger
09-14-2020, 07:36 AM
Bellville plays another tough 3A team from SH77. They handled the Yoe pretty well but can they do it again against another salty Tiger team? This is going to be a great match up and a very physical game. Bellville probably by a score in a nail biter.

d0tc0m
09-14-2020, 08:02 AM
Bellville has looked solid so far. I know they're dropping down to play this one, but Rockdale is no joke. If the Brahmas win handily, people better start taking notice.

Yoe_09
09-14-2020, 09:01 AM
Rockdale was looking excellent early on, but that loss to Lexington surprised me. Rockdale has the athletes to beat someone like Bellville, but they will have to play a complete, clean game. That is something Cameron did not do. The Brahmas are certainly top 10 quality in DII.

Matthew328
09-15-2020, 07:49 AM
Lexington is pretty legit this year...they've got Kerr but some other solid playmakers as well....Rockdale still dealing with the loss of their QB...the new kid was good against Taylor..but thats Taylor....he's still got some growing to do....Bellville to me is a sleeper in Region III....

1st and goal
09-17-2020, 09:57 PM
Lexington is pretty legit this year...they've got Kerr but some other solid playmakers as well....Rockdale still dealing with the loss of their QB...the new kid was good against Taylor..but thats Taylor....he's still got some growing to do....Bellville to me is a sleeper in Region III....

If RD QB does not play, I would give Belleville 24 point favorites. If they can keep penalties minimized.

d0tc0m
09-18-2020, 07:39 AM

I agree with Bellville. They might surprise some folks in Region III, especially if not for that red cloud hovering over everyone in the east.