SintonFan
11-18-2001, 02:36 PM
Let's say Rice by 10. 28-18

RBARKER
11-18-2001, 05:21 PM
This Ought to be close BH 28 Rice 21. Good Luck Eagles

g-town fan
11-18-2001, 06:19 PM
It doesn't matter who wins because the Giddings Buffaloes are going to win there game this week and be playing the winner of the BH/Rice game. And no one is going to stop the stampede. Go Buffs!!!!!

BrahmaFan
11-18-2001, 06:22 PM
rice by 12

netgif
11-18-2001, 07:25 PM
ill pick rice over bh any day, rice 35 bh 14.
bh is not as good as every body thinks. Im all for rice

eye of the tiger
11-18-2001, 07:27 PM
rice by a touchdown

duckbutter
11-19-2001, 10:09 AM
BH doesn't have a chance!
Rice 48
BH 14

Ratcop
11-19-2001, 10:51 AM
I agree with most of the others. Rice will win and win big. Barbers Hill is so overated it makes me sick. Average joes who play a week schedule. Go Raiders--put them in their place.

southeastfootball
11-19-2001, 10:55 AM
I guess that is why we play the game to see how bad bh really is

RBARKER
11-19-2001, 11:13 AM
I wonder what is going to happen when BH Wins? What will be said then? Rice you better get ready! BH is not going to be a push over! We have two 1000 yard running backs and a 1000 yard quarterback that will put that defence to the test.

[This message has been edited by RBARKER (edited November 19, 2001).]

jykoy
11-19-2001, 11:18 AM
Go Longhorns, beat the aggies.

Ratcop
11-19-2001, 12:43 PM
I don't think Ernie plays their anymore.

Old Cardinal
11-19-2001, 01:10 PM
Of course I feel they were both a little overated by looking at the preseason schedule. I look for Barber's Hill to upset Rice. They seem to be playing as a unified team here at the end of the season. I look for that attitude to be the prevailing force in this game.

RBARKER
11-19-2001, 01:58 PM
Old Cardinal, is that you? did you just pay BH a compliment? are you ok? That black eagle curse thing didnt get you did it? Just kidding good to hear from you. Good luck to BC this Friday!

[This message has been edited by RBARKER (edited November 19, 2001).]

Ratcop
11-19-2001, 02:04 PM
Old Cardinal, athletes win these type of games. I think Rice has many more than Barbers Hill. The eagles need to worry about all that free time they will have after friday night. Heck they are wasteing their time practicing. They got lots of water over there. They can starting hunting those birds today. Ain't no sense staying rested for the game. Its a done deal!

bhpresident
11-19-2001, 02:14 PM
Barbers Hill have and never will bow down to anybody. They are more pumped than they have been all year and they are bringing everything to the table. I expect the Eagles to win 45-21. And to Giddings never say never, because when we get there Barbers Hill are going to make you'lls bodies hit the floor.

RBARKER
11-19-2001, 02:16 PM
Ratcop, I see you have 3 post on the message board. You better be posting as much as you can, because after Friday I bet we wont be hearing from ya. BH by 7 go Eagles

bhpresident
11-19-2001, 02:22 PM
Thanks for all the insults fellas because with every insult we here we get madder, more pumped, and more focused. Barbers Hill has always been an underdog so this is nothing new to us. But I sure hope Rice doesn't let that hot air get to there head, Because message boards don't win games players do.

RBARKER
11-19-2001, 02:31 PM
Halalua Mr. President! Where have you been all this time? I have been trying to Defend BH since July. We need another BH suporter on here. Welcome aboard.

bhjojo74
11-19-2001, 02:46 PM
There are tons of BH supporters, and some players on teams over exaggertate on things and get people all rialed up for the wrong reasons. All we need to do is talk with our pads not our fingers.

eye of the tiger
11-19-2001, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by bhpresident:
Barbers Hill have and never will bow down to anybody. They are more pumped than they have been all year and they are bringing everything to the table. I expect the Eagles to win 45-21. And to Giddings never say never, because when we get there Barbers Hill are going to make you'lls bodies hit the floor.
bh you may indeed witn this football game, but I dont think you are going to score 45 points on rice. good luck this weekend

Specklebelly
11-19-2001, 03:17 PM
Barbers Hill needs to know that not everyone making these bold statements about how bad BH is going to get beat are from Rice Cons. You are undefeated, thats hard to do no matter who you play. Rice fully expects a hard fought, tight game Friday night. I feel we will win but it will not be a blowout. I do object when people claim BH will win and start throwing out the two 1000 yard rushers as a reason why. Rice only has one, mainly because 1. they run about 6 backs in any given game and 2. most of their drives start about the 50 yard line due to the defense so they are limited on the yards they can gain. You will have to find a better reason than some player stats to prove to me that BH will beat Rice. Fact is Defense wins, its proven time and time again. I believe Rice will win because they have a good offensive attack and a far superior defense.

Tank
11-19-2001, 07:27 PM
I am an ex-eagle, and I do not think they will win. The best team they have put out since the 70's was in 1999 when they went 12-1. The defense is really weak simply because they do not have any athletes. Their offense is not as talented as 2 years ago because of their qb. Yes the 2 backs are good, but Rice's defense should not have much of a problem stopping them. Good luck anyway Eagles.

Fanmailer
11-19-2001, 08:59 PM
What's the matter Tank....jealous? Where is your loyalty? 1999 was a good team, and the kids on this team were supporting you 100%. 2000 was a good team, and those kids supported you also... I am going to enjoy watching you eat your words. Your kind of support is NOT needed. We believe in the 2001 EAGLES. They can accomplish more than any - critics believe and this Friday they will show what they are made of....48 minutes to play, a lifetime to remember.

jykoy
11-19-2001, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Ratcop:
I don't think Ernie plays their anymore.

What are you talking about?

Specklebelly
11-24-2001, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RBARKER:
I wonder what is going to happen when BH Wins? What will be said then? Rice you better get ready! BH is not going to be a push over! We have two 1000 yard running backs and a 1000 yard quarterback that will put that defence to the test.

Well RBAKER, you wondered what would be said when BH won, what do YOU have to say about it now that your mighty offense was not able to put the ball in the endzone against the Raiders? You talked the trash, now its time to pick it up and move on to basketball season.

[This message has been edited by Specklebelly (edited November 24, 2001).]

Fanmailer
11-24-2001, 08:48 PM
What the Eagles will say is Good Luck to a Good Team. Rice played hard and got a good win, but I feel sure that Rice knows that they played a good team tonight. The Eagles have nothing to be ashamed of. They have an 11-1 record again this year....that's a lot better than most of the 3A teams in the state. Again, Rice, we wish you luck as you fight your way to state.

RBARKER
11-26-2001, 08:04 AM
YEP! My trash talking is over. Good luck to the rest of the teams in the playoffs. BH will be back next year and the fun will start all over again.

Old Cardinal
11-26-2001, 09:08 AM
Good luck to BH next year...Guess you know there were Bridge City folks over pulling for you at the Rice game......A man and his son from BH sat in front of me at the BC/Sweeny game Sat. night. It's fun to rattle each others cages, but I do admire BH in that they have won something like 39 straight 22-3A District ballgames.

RBARKER
11-26-2001, 12:59 PM
Thanks Old Cardnial. It was fun gabing with you and 3Aroy this year. Good luck to Bridge City and Newton hope yall go all the way!!

Tank
11-29-2001, 01:21 PM
Hey Fanmailer, why would I be jealous of a team that is not as near as good as the team I played on? I still love watching eagle football, I just did not think they had a real chance to win, and I was correct. Good luck next year Eagles.

3Aroy
11-29-2001, 04:22 PM
RBARKER,
I had fun too. This has been an awesome football season. Congratulations on a great season and I wish you good luck next year.

TheEagleMan
11-30-2001, 08:35 PM
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!
Don't care what anyone says, but
when Newton plays Rice (and they will),
we will kicks Rice's butt to where ever
they came from in the first place.
Our defence is so bad that we will GATA
on Rice's offense.Our offense will run
and pass the ball so much, Rice won't
know what hit them and don't even know
what to do.

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

There isn't any more.

TheEagleMan
11-30-2001, 08:38 PM
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!
what to do.

There isn't any more.

TheEagleMan
11-30-2001, 08:40 PM
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!
what to do.

There isn't any more.

TheEagleMan
11-30-2001, 08:40 PM
WHATEVER!!!!!!!!
what to do.

There isn't any more.

footballfan
11-30-2001, 09:06 PM
Looks like you need to learn how to post a reply!