PDA

View Full Version : Can Bridgeport regroup to make a playoff run?

BportFan
10-20-2002, 05:13 PM
I think they can, but it depends on what happens with the last three district games. A rematch with Kennedale in the first round would be a difficult game.

fwisd
10-20-2002, 08:05 PM
Heavens, yes. Don't worry about Kennedale or anyone else in the first round until the first round gets here. Play each game like it's your last and make a run at the playoffs - but take them one at a time and don't worry! Cubs4ever

Chris Hart
10-20-2002, 08:53 PM
If they can avoid Kennedale in the first round, then yes. Bridgeport is dangerous against whoever they face though, including Kennedale.

bigbullbacker
10-20-2002, 09:41 PM
If someone would have told me last week that we would be sitting here tied for third place with two other teams I would have laughed at u.
But here we r tied for third LOL. Our back is against the wall. Last year at this time I was wandering if we ever goin to win one district game.
History tell me that this group of young men will rebound. And hit the playoffs which by all accounts is what really matter.Once were there we will have the same record Decatur has,tied again
damm our luck....Whoever our first opp. might be it doesn't matter, we've been underdogs before.
Please dont take this as being disrepectful to anyone we might face....we will take one step at a time.......hopefully we can be victorious....if
not then it will be a cold winter

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: bigbullbacker ]</small>