PDA

View Full Version : Lampasas @ Stephenville

jason
09-03-2020, 08:16 AM
About to find out which of these two is farther along at this point...

I read Lampasas ran mostly vs Brownwood instead of sling it like last year. Change of style or just still vanilla play calling since it was week 1?

Bosqueville
09-03-2020, 08:21 AM
About to find out which of these two is farther along at this point...

I read Lampasas ran mostly vs Brownwood instead of sling it like last year. Change of style or just still vanilla play calling since it was week 1?

From my understanding, Lampasas lost their stud receiving core to graduation. I watched this game online and the first two quarters, the QB could not find anyone. So... he just took off and ran with it. Wore the Bwd defense down and then in the second half began to pick them apart. This kid has quick feet and the way he scrambles and finds a lane reminds me of Manziel. Good luck.

jason
09-03-2020, 09:47 AM
From my understanding, Lampasas lost their stud receiving core to graduation. I watched this game online and the first two quarters, the QB could not find anyone. So... he just took off and ran with it. Wore the Bwd defense down and then in the second half began to pick them apart. This kid has quick feet and the way he scrambles and finds a lane reminds me of Manziel. Good luck.
Interesting. Hopefully weather doesn't impact things.

This game will be streamed at www.kstvfm.com

jason
09-03-2020, 10:17 AM
Pigskin Prep favors Lampasas by 6.
Harris poll favors Lampasas by 20.

Weebe
09-03-2020, 12:49 PM
Pretty sure their QB, Whitehead, is committed to play baseball at Texas.

He’s going to wreak havoc in the campus intramural football games.

stardog
09-03-2020, 09:53 PM
He has committed to Texas for baseball. But anything could happen that he would play football somewhere. You know he has offers from many just no commitment yet.

holcomb2012
09-04-2020, 06:44 PM

Lampasas did lose two good WR (one to Air Force) but has another D1 receiver on the roster.