PDA

View Full Version : Gonzales vs. Burnet

Gontex
08-31-2020, 12:39 PM
Apaches are playing another new opponent this week in the Burnet Bulldogs. Burnet was scheduled when the Austin ISD decided all Austin schools would not start football till Oct. 1, I believe. Apaches were going to play Austin Crokett this week but obviously that has gone by the wayside. Don't know much about the Bulldogs except they beat Jarrell pretty badly last Friday while the Apaches were losing to El Campo. Hope we are competitive against another 4A D1 school. Burnet is a little closer to Gonzales numberswise.

greendawg84
09-03-2020, 06:57 AM
Apaches are playing another new opponent this week in the Burnet Bulldogs. Burnet was scheduled when the Austin ISD decided all Austin schools would not start football till Oct. 1, I believe. Apaches were going to play Austin Crokett this week but obviously that has gone by the wayside. Don't know much about the Bulldogs except they beat Jarrell pretty badly last Friday while the Apaches were losing to El Campo. Hope we are competitive against another 4A D1 school. Burnet is a little closer to Gonzales numberswise.

Dawgs do not have a lot of size as usual but they have a ton of speed. Denton was moved back to QB so I assume a lot of QB running stuff. Should be a good game.